• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! LSD experience (alone) with benzos and pregabalin.

Ms076

Bluelighter
hey,

i have taken a blotter lsd 200uq (dont know if its rly 200 but good vendor) and iam on benzos and pregabalin. how much will it fucked up the trip?
I finally want to have a real experience because I really can't do anything with my life at the moment I often have suicidal thoughts and I'm afraid I won't get away from the benzos etc. I read I don't know in which forum it was an experience in someone who gave themselves lsd on their own and it finally helped them to find themselves. I've felt like a useless empty shell for years, like my soul is gone. I know that sounds strange but that's how it feels. I hope that the benzos and the pregabalin aren't too bad and fuck the trip. thanks for the replies and all the best to you.

How much benzos (idk about pregabalin) will fuck up the trip depends on how much, how often, how long and for what do you use them. And that fucking, is not inherently bad. From what OP wrote I’m guessing it might have been worse idea to take LSD alone first time to prevent suicidal thoughts etc..

you've already taken the lsd? well jesus, how about you tell us how much it fucked up the trip?
didnt have a trip... redose half of the blotter but i only was wake haha until. i have taken my last 2cb after nothing came and then i had light visuals. but idk, I've also tried smaller doses of rum lately and I think that messed up the trip as well. will now stop taking psychedelica for a few months and try to get my benzo/kratom/beer consumption under control. If that matters, I also take Ritalin on the side, but I'm going to give it up now because it's stopping me from reducing my benzo (at least I think so). I don't actually smoke cigarettes either, but when I started taking Ritalin again I started right away but that's another thing subject and fortunately not difficult (for me) to sell it.

How much benzos (idk about pregabalin) will fuck up the trip depends on how much, how often, how long and for what do you use them. And that fucking, is not inherently bad. From what OP wrote I’m guessing it might have been worse idea to take LSD alone first time to prevent suicidal thoughts etc..
I think I expressed myself wrong was not my first time lsd. I already had a trip on 1p-lsd with a colleague but I can hardly remember it because of too much benzo consumption. but I don't think you can get such a real head trip with my additional consumption, which is why I will leave lsd for the time being and have to take care of my consumption. been consuming benzos again since december 8th was often slightly dependent also often had seizures and had been on detoxification for 2 weeks but my social anxiety drove me back to it. currently take 2x 225 prebabalin a day and 4-6mg bromazolam. To be honest, I'm really desperate and I don't ask anyone to do it. (benzos) i hope i can get out of this without dying, not because of me but because of my family. all the best to each of you and thanks for the replies.

Didn’t think so. I just meant taking it your first time while feeling suicidal.
If I was you I would ditch pregabalin but would leave benzos, maybe lowered dose a bit. And than if trip jumpstarts you in a positive way, ditch benzos completely if you can and than do it without any meds.
I think I expressed myself wrong was not my first time lsd.

Benzos do not kill trips as much as people think.

Some of my most powerful trips were after I used high doses of benzos 1 hour before dosing (on purpose).

It's not like taking an antipsychotic/5-HT2a antagonist

Definitely does not block a trip by any means, only makes it more manageable as benzos do.

didnt have a trip... redose half of the blotter but i only was wake haha until. i have taken my last 2cb after nothing came and then i had light visuals. but idk, I've also tried smaller doses of rum lately and I think that messed up the trip as well. will now stop taking psychedelica for a few months and try to get my benzo/kratom/beer consumption under control. If that matters, I also take Ritalin on the side, but I'm going to give it up now because it's stopping me from reducing my benzo (at least I think so). I don't actually smoke cigarettes either, but when I started taking Ritalin again I started right away but that's another thing subject and fortunately not difficult (for me) to sell it.
Look all love and everything but I don't think you're the type of person to take psychedelics. Not just because of the medications you're taking, but your whole vibe just seems immature and... urban?

Immature, I get, but urban? Is it because the hairstyle?
We still can't write him off, he'll mature and get a proper haircut lol

I think ur blotter was bunk...just sayin.
You can use benzos to come out of a trip if it gets too intense. But if u got tolerance to benxos idk, depends whst time u took it, like someone said tho it doesn't afect the trip as much as u think.

I think ur blotter was bunk...just sayin.
You can use benzos to come out of a trip if it gets too intense. But if u got tolerance to benxos idk, depends whst time u took it, like someone said tho it doesn't afect the trip as much as u think.
yeah i think also the blotters are ass. had no trip at all only wake all night and pupilles.

More important than how will benzos 'fuck up the trip' is 'how will they fuck up your life'

The answer is irreversibly, if you take them long enough. If you're interested, I can give you a lot of information on benzos....been there done that, written research papers on them, in the meantime, check out benzoinfo.org

I love drugs, so much, but you gotta stay away from benzos - they are among the worst - actually, perhaps the worst.

But to answer your question they will make your trip suck ass