View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD dose.

New2shroomzz

Greenlighter
So ive taken LSD a handful of times. Maybe 1-3 hits at a time depending on intensity. Im currently buying some of the most potent shit on the east coast. 1 hit has me good. 2 hits had me breaking down orgasming under the stars listening to dubstep.

Noticed i got stuck in a negative thought loop trying to put the firepit out on a wood deck. Longest 5 mins ever running in and out of the house with my grandparents sleeping having nervous thoughts if i didnt put it all the way out it would burn the house down and kill us.

During this thought loop i also broke a glass in the kitchen and got all freaked out about the glass and them finding it or stepping on it and didnt know how to handle the situation. I finally at one point took care of it but fuck. I could see how someone could hurt themselves accidentally being alone.

So my next question is, i mean im fairly experienced with psychedelics. If i were to take say 5 hits compared to 2 and staying in my bed for my whole trip how would the intensity differ?

Staying In bed on 5 hits of LSD sounds like an awful time

Staying in bed on 5 hits of LSD at my parents house sounds like a nightmare.

What are you looking for man?

You need to be careful: the hits of LSD can very widely from 20mcg to upwards of 300mcg, which is considered extremely strong. if it were around 300mcg, that would be 1.5mg, and that is and insane amount of LSD...

Im unsure what the exact dosages are of the tabs but i know taking 2 hits had me feeling like a fire god under the stars. It was pretty intense but nothing i couldnt handle. I could still differentiate reality and was functionable enough to be able to build and put out a fire.

Im seeking spiritual expansion. The whole next day after this trip ive felt more at peace with myself than ive ever felt in my life. And since this trip ive noticed subtle changes in the way i treat life. Within the next week. In a positive sense. Less irritable towards people. More grateful. Bonding with my animals again. Life outside looks different even a week later.

I want to continue this transformation. My next trip im either going to take 3 tabs and go on a walk to the woods and trails or take 5 in the comfort of my room with familiar music lava lamp candles burning and good vibes.

If i take the 5 i know its going to immerse myself into something i cant control though. And ill be alone. No trip sitter or benzodiazepine abort button. So ill have to face whatever comes.

Im interested in the dissolution of my ego and growing more at peace with myself. Ive been achieving it so far with low doses but i want to take the next step.

Is recommend the 3tabs in the woods....get a nice long break (like a month or 2) so you can get that magic ?