Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD - Dosage and Depth

Pfafffed

Moderator: PD
Staff member
tl;Dr Is there a dosage where LSD starts to be deep/meaningful?

So I've taken LSD a handful of times in my life, and it's always been enjoyable. It's also never been deep or meaningful in any sense. Mind you, that was long ago and I have no idea how many micrograms I was taking.

AL-LAD and HBWR seeds weren't great, either, although I liked the extract from the seed best out of the three. At some point, though, I may revisit LSD again in the acetylated form of ALD-52, although who knows if it when that could happen.

I feel like I should give it a shot at a known higher proper dose, but I seeing as I don't particularly like the headspace, the side effects, and the stimulation, I'm not trying to be a hero either. In your experience, it's there a threshold where it goes from being a typical, easygoing psychedelic to something more rich and full? Or do most people find that it's a pretty rich and full experience at most doses, and I'm just having a weird, idiosyncratic reaction?

And set and setting. Camping in October is my fav. The colors, seclusion, cool air and fireside are all good for connecting with the earth - a deep thing.
Or, darkroom action and just your imagination.
Heatless is correct, for me anything above 50ug is going to allow me some deep introspection.

the legendary hoffman dose of a proper 250 ug will shake your world and change your outlook on reality add some weed into the mix and you will be travelling into other time space dimensions. at doses 300 ug + is where things become very spiritual and the nature of consciouness becomes more apparent. At 400 ug is where you will start your own religious thoughts and create your own personal religion on the spot as the spirirtual insights become so deep you are witness to the greater truth of reality. 500 ug + is fucking really really intense the visuals will have visuals within them.

LSD 1000 ug + is where anything can happen there is no such thing as impossible you will time travel die and fly through infinity.

set and setting is most important, dose affects intensity, but
after a certain intensity, nothing means anything so, meaningful experience gets washed away, until the come down.
50 mics can do it, 100 can, 150 can, but you have to judge for yourself what means meaningful or just too unmeaningful