• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD,Dmt and heroin

Well then you're doing something wrong. I have lots of experience with DMT and read lots of Experience Reports and your reaction is atypical. 10mg may have been too low of a dose. Low doses of tryptamines can be uncomfortable. Try a higher dose and get back to us about it please, this interests me :)

I've never heard anyone compare it to duster gas before so there must be something wrong.

DMT is absolutley one of the most powerful psychedelics in existence. If you are comparing it to "duster" then there's only 2 possible scenarios: you got shitty DMT or you didn't do the DMT correctly. Literally, every person I've ever seen smoke DMT has been blown away by it - and I'm talking about seriously experienced users of psychedelics. If you think we're all full of shit have you bothered to look up it's entry in TIHKAL?
If you do ever decide to try it again, try closing your eyes after you finish the hit. Ive noticed that the closed eye visuals can be extraordinary before any open eye comes on.

It was definitely vapor, kept flame far from foil, let it heat up veeery slowly and then bam, it kinda started fizzing or something and lots of vapor filled up. I mean smoking would just mean I would've had a lower dose, as soon as I set the bottle down I was like 'oh shit' and had to lay down. Like duster.

I'm just wondering if I got all buzzzzed like duster from the foil. I figured maybe something harmful could come from smoking off the foil without lighting it up first and getting the shit out of it, but I didn't think anything from it would do anything to me, like make my head buzz or something. Like duster.

What was your dose? It sounds like you didn't smoke enough, with a breakthrough dose there is no denying DMT's power. It certainly doesn't feel like duster when dosed right, very much a powerful psychedelic.

It was definitely vapor, kept flame far from foil, let it heat up veeery slowly and then bam, it kinda started fizzing or something and lots of vapor filled up. I mean smoking would just mean I would've had a lower dose, as soon as I set the bottle down I was like 'oh shit' and had to lay down. Like duster.

I'm just wondering if I got all buzzzzed like duster from the foil. I figured maybe something harmful could come from smoking off the foil without lighting it up first and getting the shit out of it, but I didn't think anything from it would do anything to me, like make my head buzz or something. Like duster.
It is definetly harmful to vape anything off of aluminum foil, aluminum fumes are in no way good for you, I pour molten aluminum for a living and developing Alzheimer's is always something that bugs me about my job. Did you close your eyes at all after you laid down? The closed eye visuals are truly extraordinary!
You'll get that before much open eye stuff happens.

As I keep saying you took a low dose and they can be uncomfortable. Properly vape 50mg then come back and say it feels like computer duster

Also read some Experience reports, it seems like you have no idea what to expect from it.

Last edited:
Hm, well I'm not sure 'metal' fumes, that kind of comment doesn't really make sense. Metal isn't going to 'fume' at the temperature of a lighter. *snip* you think that somehow 'fumes' from heating a piece of aluminum foil is absolutely awful for you, but the cornocopia of street drugs you take isn't. If you smoke anything that just fucking rekts your health, so not to make any assumptions on your DOC, just to point out *snip*.

It seems there's a lot of ignorance around here. I didn't enjoy the DMT, I'll try one more time later with a higher dose, but the whole alzheimers thing is a total myth (it's usually most commonly used in the meth smoking world, they are always having to vape their stuff off foil). Aluminum foil companies even said it doesn't cause it (and then add 'please don't smoke meth with out shit'). I bought a common tobacco/weed pipe and load it with cigarette ash.

Also read some Experience reports, it seems like you have no idea what to expect from it,

I've read all the nonsensical trip reports. I don't think anyone has any idea what to expect of any psyche. I'm well versed in psyches so I'd say I'm as best prepared as anyone could be, even if I didn't read the trip reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really think the name-calling is necessary, do you?

And for the record, most meth smokers use a meth/freebase pipe, made of glass. I've never seen anyone smoke meth off foil personally.

Hm, well I'm not sure 'metal' fumes, that kind of comment doesn't really make sense. Metal isn't going to 'fume' at the temperature of a lighter. *snip* you think that somehow 'fumes' from heating a piece of aluminum foil is absolutely awful for you, but the cornocopia of street drugs you take isn't. If you smoke anything that just fucking rekts your health, so not to make any assumptions on your DOC, just to point out *snip*.

It seems there's a lot of ignorance around here. I didn't enjoy the DMT, I'll try one more time later with a higher dose, but the whole alzheimers thing is a total myth (it's usually most commonly used in the meth smoking world, they are always having to vape their stuff off foil). Aluminum foil companies even said it doesn't cause it (and then add 'please don't smoke meth with out shit'). I bought a common tobacco/weed pipe and load it with cigarette ash.

Aluminium foil "fumes" causing alzheimers may well be founded on dodgy science but that doesn't mean there's a need for personal attacks. If you would like to discuss this topic, please continue in a civil manner in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TR: That kind of disrepect is not tolerated here in PD. Read the rules, be warned.

As I said, discussion about aluminium should continue in another thread if you would like to do so. I have removed off-topic posts.