View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD dilution

bench2046

Bluelighter
If i have a 1g lsd crystal or 1 ml lsd acid, is it ok if i will put it in a 1 liter purify water to make a micro dose of 1ml water+lsd solution safe for intake? Which is more potent than blotter paper?

I'd like to help you, but you're not making a lot of sense.

Do you have 1 gram of LSD crystal or 1 mL of liquid with LSD in it? If it's liquid, and you put 1 mL into 1 liter, you will have diluted it 1000 times. Wether it will become a microdose, and if it's safe for intake will totally depend on the concentration of LSD in the solution you began with. It will obviously also depend on how much you intend to consume. If you were still going to take just one drop, then chances are that you've diluted it close to homoepathic levels - If we assume you have standard strength liquid of 100 ug per drop.

Also the question: Which is more potent than blotter paper? Makes no sense at all. What is more potent than what blotter paper?

BY the way, FYI a microdose is considered to be 10-15 ug of LSD. If you have 100 ug LSD per drop and you dilute it 1000 times, you will only have 0,1 ug per drop. Much to low to be even a microdose.

I hope that helps.

Crystal LSD probably wouldn't be found as an extremely cut substance, not unless it is like the research chemicals sometimes sold as mescaline or psilocybin. I think if you get it as crystal or powder it will be relatively pure...But 1 ml of acid could be just about any concentration, so it is very different than crystal and requires a different approach. We don't allow price discussion but 1 gram of LSD is very costly so it seems unlikely that someone gets it without proper instructions.

It is recommended to dissolve or dilute at least partially in food-grade alcohol or vodka (I don't recommend a lot of other liquors unless they are almost exclusively alcohol and water), to avoid it spoiling over time.

Something like LSD becomes less stable in solution, so you are best off not dissolving everything you have in a great volume of liquid like you suggest... but weighing a little bit of it like 10 mg and dissolving that for use. Divide and store the rest safely in vials with all the possible protections against humidity, oxygen, light and temperature fluctuations.

I take the 'more potent than blotter paper' to mean that LSD solution at too high concentration could give you drops that are each still many times stronger than the average blotter hit, so too concentrated to measure and use a dose.... but if not you're gonna have to explain that.

You don't have to admit to having a gram of LSD, but regardless of how much it is, it would be practical if you would share the exact form and properties (concentration if liquid) you are talking about, or even theoretically out of curiosity, otherwise it is difficult to help you - vague questions get vague answers.

Please read more carefully as you seem to misunderstand things that have already been explained:

- 1 ml pure LSD does not exist, it is a solid in pure form. The only way that would happen is if you would melt it, which will probably destroy it. In all other cases, liquid LSD is a solution of LSD in a liquid solvent. It is important to note that this makes it 'impure' as it matters a lot how much LSD was dissolved in that 1 ml. You really must know how potent the liquid is before you can say anything about putting it into 1 liter of water.

- 1 gram LSD / 1 liter water gives you 1 mg / ml which is 1000 µg per ml. A drop is about 50 µl though so you would be at about 50 µg LSD per drop.

- Again, don't use pure water but make it at least 20% alcohol and the rest distilled water / demineralized water. NEVER any tap water.

You sound at great risk of accidentally taking an overdose of acid handling it...

Thanks buddy, it seem like a 1g lsd, can be dissolve in 10 liters water/alcohol solution to make it 1ml/100ug lsd, which sound really crazy, so a 1g lsd crystals can make thousands of people high at the same time hahaha

of course im not making crazy things, just self recreation, and now i realize the danger of 1g lsd

It’s not gonna kill you. I don’t know that I would call it dangerous, carfentanyl is dangerous. You just need to be careful when handling a gram of L.

imagine a not dangerous bomb,
not dangerous like that if you are not careful handling.