• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lsd blotter strength ""250 is 110"

When j us to rave I would regularly take 3-4 pills and a couple or three purple ohms..I think a about 150 mics each, fuckin bliss in a spacecraft

Fuckin 'purple ohms'. Takes me back.

I'm sure they weren't that strong though. I was never particularly impressed with them - but then I never took more than one.

I'm guessing you also remember the Supermen, Samurais, Smiley mushrooms and brown microdots from that era?

Last edited:
@Fubar the only others I remember being g good were strawberries and the mighty 'nutnuts' - black microdots. Purple ohms kn 89-90 were the bollox.

@Fubar Smiley Mushroom and ET blotter was coming out of the North East UK around 1984 well before the acid house and rave scene, through a “well known motorcycle club” in Amsterdam. Excellent quality blotters dosed around 125ug I would guess based on some of todays blotters with known dosage. They were unusual by the fact they were made of 3 layers. The blotter paper sandwiched between a paper layer with the artwork printed on it and a clear plastic layer on the back. You can see the layers in the pic.
Both the Smiley Mushroom and ET blotter made by the same group back then in Netherlands and shown by the yellow border.
I am not sure how to attach the image in this post but you can see in a post I made, from my very small post history, a picture of said blotters in a thread on 1980’s blotters here in the European forum.
A blast from the past for you….

I have some '200s" actually about 100. I am home alone tonight and not doing drinking and was thinking of doing one but normally I like to be out and about. Anybody do much home alone tripping?

I used to love tripping at home on my own, but had too much dark stuff going on mentally to feel comfortable doing it the past few years. Younger me would be appalled... sheet of acid and a load of shrooms just lying around being neglected

@Fubar Smiley Mushroom and ET blotter was coming out of the North East UK around 1984 well before the acid house and rave scene, through a “well known motorcycle club” in Amsterdam. Excellent quality blotters dosed around 125ug I would guess based on some of todays blotters with known dosage. They were unusual by the fact they were made of 3 layers. The blotter paper sandwiched between a paper layer with the artwork printed on it and a clear plastic layer on the back. You can see the layers in the pic.
Both the Smiley Mushroom and ET blotter made by the same group back then in Netherlands and shown by the yellow border.
I am not sure how to attach the image in this post but you can see in a post I made, from my very small post history, a picture of said blotters in a thread on 1980’s blotters here in the European forum.
A blast from the past for you….

Nice one mate! Just checked out your picture - fuckin nostalgia city!!

Did you find that the Smiley mushrooms had a very psilocybin like feel to them? Or was that just the power of suggestion?

I have some '200s" actually about 100. I am home alone tonight and not doing drinking and was thinking of doing one but normally I like to be out and about. Anybody do much home alone tripping?

I used to prefer tripping alone than with other people - no one to worry about. It can get very introspective, but I enjoyed going into my own head in those days. Ego loss is easier to handle when there are no other people around.

@Fubar i remember the Smiley Mushroom blotter to be classic acid effects from lift off to baseline. I remember now that the E.T blotter came in 1983 and there was also some very good windowpane acid and some Red Hearts going around a few months before the E.T blotter. The Smiley Mushroom was 1984. There is another picture showing an uncut corner piece of the E.T and Smiley Mushroom where you can see the border, I thought that was the pic I posted up in the 80’s acid thread. The same pic has the Superman blotter from 1984. He is flying in that pose with his arm stretched out ahead of him, one full image to each blotter. Both pictures are originally from a police forensics manual. The Superman was my first difficult acid trip, I learned a lot about myself that evening and in hindsight it turned out to be very positive in the long term.
I do remember some very potent White Lightning blotter from Leeds in 1984 It was plain white paper and was quite immersive during the peak.

Yah I was just curious what print it may have been.Ive never had any acid with prints on it ...plain white blotter yah ...microdots barrel acid windowpane ...and indeed its the content and amount that matters Nzity