Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD blotter eyelid administration

Molecule56

Greenlighter
Me and a mate had heard a story that you could put LSD tabs in your eyelids,as a joke my friend touch the corner of an LSD blotter on his eye and it burnt like hell.what I'm trying to say is there's no way you could administrate LSD tabs via your eyelids ?

Why in the world would you try to stick paper onto your eye? Trying with liquid LSD is dumb and one thing but blotter? Come on man!

Yeah I thought it could not be real, my friends eye had a little scab on it as he claims and that was just from a one second touch.

I have seen it done with liquid but blotter? Thats just silly. I would not do either personally.

Lsd is plenty bioavailable orally, I can't see any reason to dose via an eyeball other than to start a trip off in an already bad mindset.

Lsd is plenty bioavailable orally, I can't see any reason to dose via an eyeball other than to start a trip off in an already bad mindset.

Totally agree. I saw a Japanese dude do it at a doof with some potent liquid. It stung like fuck by the look of it and he started tripping with a sore eye. Not my ideal way to start a lysergic journey

Ill admit I stuck a square under my eyelid when I was young and did stupid things like this, it did work and rather quickly

Yeah the Japanese guy was tripping in under a minute i reckon..maybe a couple of minutes but it was quick. But then i was tripping too so my account may be worthless.

For a journey that lasts 10 hours what are the benefits of an extra hour?
None as far as i am concerned. I would never do it. Drops onto hand then into mouth is how i take liquid. Tabs go straight in the mouth. I usually just swallow them.

Ill admit I stuck a square under my eyelid when I was young and did stupid things like this, it did work and rather quickly

I had a close friend claim that he had soaked a blotter in a saline solution and then IV'd it. He said it took ten minutes to come on but when it did come on he claimed it was like being hit by a ton of bricks....and the crazy fucker was only 13 at the time! And yes i believe him. the shit i saw him get up to made shooting LSD look tame.

Wow not snort it but try to place the tab in the in nose membrane........probably is just stupid but

Yes. I have done it. Mates have done it. Over the white of the eye.

It works but picking out the bit of paper while tripping while laughing your head off and tripping out is not the easiest thing to do.

My mate said it burnt pretty bad from just a quick touch on his eyeball,maybe different LSD batches aren't as acidic.

From erowid -

Q: Is it possible to take liquid LSD through the eyes? I have heard this gives an intense effect in a matter of minutes, but I am scared to put something as strong as acid in my eyes without knowing what it will do.

A: You are wise to be scared of this. While LSD probably would work if taken in this way, you have to keep in mind that LSD is a black market drug. There are no quality controls on illegal drugs, and you have no way of knowing what else is in the liquid other than LSD. While it could be just harmless water, it could also contain solvents or various impurities that might damage your eyes.

I'm also skeptical that taking it in this way would practically be any faster than taking it the usual way. One of the fastest ways of taking any drug is to put it under the tongue, an area which is also rich in blood vessels. Compared to this, it is not clear that putting the chemical in your eye would actually increase the rate of absorption enough to be of interest, even if putting LSD on the eye will probably cause it to be absorbed quickly.

Further, Erowid has seen people who put LSD drops in their eye and experienced unpleasant itching, tears, and discoloration for 6-24 hours after. Although not everyone who tries dropping LSD into their eyes those symptoms, it sounds pretty awful to have eye problems during a trip.

Please also note that some people hear about dosing in their eye and actually place blotter on their eye, this is something to avoid. The hard fibers of the blotter paper can scratch the sclera (white) of the eye, causing redness and swelling, and if it moved onto the lens, it could do damage to one's eyesight.

Putting it in your eye doesn't seem to offer any significant benefit, but is definately much riskier. Your eyesight is nothing to play around with.

https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1769