View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd bad trip

Indy420

Greenlighter
Hello, yesterday i did acid with a mixture of weed, it were 2 tabs of 100. Everything was going fine and suddenly i had an overwhelming feeling i lost my senses, like seriously my sense of touch went fuckes up. My fingers ware feeling very weird and at the moment i was peeking i couldn?t type on my phone because the feeling went fucked up when i tried to type. I thought the lsd could had fucked up my sense of touch but the rest was feeling normal like my hearing. Also my sense of touch was not only feeling weird of absent but at one moment i felt 3 sudden stings in my arm and it shocked me to death. After 6 hours this nightmare stopped, i thought it would never end and that the lsd had damaged my brain or nervous system or something. Can someone explain me if this was normal? Like i was not tripping i was very serious like i wasnt on lsd but my whole body was feeling absent like the sense of touch and grabbing a bottle of plastic didnt feel like plastic, it was bery scary. Aslo had anyone had the same bad trip?

You may have experienced some sort of ego-death where you became detached from only your limbs for some reason, I've never had this happen on my at least 50 acid trips so I don't have many answers other than if things like that happen, put the phone down and become more connected with nature than you are connected to the internet :D

Note: Weed potentiates LSD by a good amount, which can stimulate paranoia and anxiety in some cases. bad trips will happen, I'd suggest taking a break from LSD until you can wrap your mind around what happened and how you will deal with bad trips in the future, either that or bad trips are just gonna keep coming! =D

It was likely just a bad trip that has rattled you. Bad, and good, trips can minifest themselves in a lot of different ways, when you feel intense fear your body will react in strange ways and on psychedelics it can feel like your whole world is ending. I don?t think any trip is the same, other people may have had a very similar experience to yours but describe it completely differently.

Next time steer clear of weed, like Vexanize said, weed can magnify the effects of psychedelics and for many people it throws them into an extremely terrifying experience.

Don?t dwell on this experience, you were under the influence of a drug that greatly alters perception. Sometimes paychedelics skew reality in a positive way and sometimes they pump you full of the strongest sense of fear you?ve ever felt. You are not permanently altered by this, if you feel a little strange you will return to normal after some time being sober.

tell me what was bad.
LSD is supposed to do this at 200 mics unless you have tolerance
weed can do it too - if it's good.

maybe you had a fantasy that each trip is like a wonderland movie.
well you got it.

Yeah, I had a really bad trip last year. I took a 200 tab and that trip was really good, I felt a little bit weird but really good for 12 hours. It obviously didn't peak that long, but I sensed the spectrum from feeling a little to the coming down. I had this dumb idea to take another 200 tab, and that's when shit went crazy. I was literally in my lungs, I could feel the breathing so intensely I thought I was dying, but I constantly bomb myself with rational thoughts when I'm on LSD. The very foundation of my thinking is based on me bombing my mind with rational thinking. Like: "Shit will get weird, you may experience a lot of weird stuff, your back pain will be intensified, but focus on music, have positive conversations, dance, eat good food, embrace the music, have candles everywhere, create a warm atmosphere."

I took 400 that time. I will never do that again. It was madness. I was very suicidal at the end and couldn't sleep. I was extremely paranoid and afraid of every sound I heard. My cognition was completely burned out. These things happen. In my case, it was sheer stupidity. I wanted another trip like the first pop that time, but I obviously messed that up. I would recommend not adding anything and always remember to think rationally. The world will be so different when it hits you, so you must explain to yourself that everything that seems to fucked up to be real most likely is. Focus on everything that feels good.