Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD at a party - Second time - Somewhat experienced

MisterPervy

Greenlighter
Hey. This experience occurred a fair while ago, up to a year ago, so might not be too in-depth, but whatever.

So, me and some friends were going to a party. We got there early because we knew some people that were also there pre-party. We were trying to get acid for the night and everything else fell out, but turns out that the guys throwing the party knew a guy who lived very nearby. He came over and we each bought some. I took two, which is what most of the group took. One person took 4 or 5 but I wasn't with him as much, and another took one.

It was white-on-white unperforated. We got it in strips of 5 and used a ruler and exacto knife to cut it evenly and took it buccally/sublingually. I kind of switched between places because the paper was slightly rougher than my previous experience with blotter and I didn't like the feeling of it too much. No numbing though, pretty sure it was not an NBOME since it lasted a full 12 hours, tasted like paper and didn't numb.

It started hitting around 30-60 minutes I would have to guess. We were near the TV, some people playing Smash Bros, lots of people there at this point, all drinking. Really random people that I didn't expect to see there. Suddenly it hit me. My visuals. The carpet floor was wiggling. Each individual puff of carpet wiggled around. Like worms. I feel very high suddenly and look over to a girl sitting on a chair who took 2 hits as well and say something like "Look at the floor.", pointing. She looks down and then puts her hands on her eyes saying "No!" and laughing a little. I didn't understand her reaction quite as much and felt the floor, almost wondering if I could feel it move.

I don't recall the exact order of things that at the party, but I guess I'll just give a list or random occurrences...

-A very big kid from my school (Was a Senior in high school at the time, of "adult age") at one point was fixated on a wall. He told me he was going to punch it, but I payed no real attention to the comment because he's a normally humorous man and didn't think he was ACTUALLY going to do any damage. He didn't for a while, but at some point later that night, he punching a support beam and broke a hole in it. I wish I saw it happen. It's the kind of stupidly silly thing that would make me laugh in that state.

-Me and several other of the "acid kids", and one kid who was experiencing mushrooms for his first time (Neither of us knew how much he took, but it looked like it must have been more than an 1/8th, and I believe they were potent) left the party to walk around for a bit. We walked aimlessly, really just exploring our town. We went through a park and found a concrete and metal thing on top of a small hill in the park. Probably housed some kind of machinery underneath. We thought it was cool so we set up a smoking station. It was right next to the bike path we were walking along, but it was late at night and we didn't care too much; I'm sure more than half the people in town over the age of 15 smoke; you can decide for yourself how you feel about that.
After the park, we walked towards an Albertsons. It was on a very busy street, full traffic nonstop... as we neared the intersection we had to cross to get there, a van speeds around the corner of the road. The van door opens and a man is masturbating furiously out the car door. I wish I could say I made this up, but I didn't. I had never seen someone do... that... It was really weird, but we were all high but one and laughed at it. In all honesty, I didn't even realize what was happening until they were gone. I couldnt make out what they were doing until they were out of sight, but I realized it right as they turned the corner. Were we violated? While we were on acid? Why is this a joke? I guess some things are just too plain funny to take seriously. I didn't see it, but some others in the group said he had a really small penis. I don't know, but either way, good humor I suppose.

-After we came back, we were sitting on the back porch, or at least some of us, along with tons of other people. There was a fire juggler, a kid I knew was doing it. It was really intense. He had some balls of something on fire attached to a rope or something, and he was swinging them around his body and dancing with them. At some points he did this thing where he would sort of "lock" the two balls together and they would spin around eachother. It was CRAZY. Nobody was talking the whole time, everyone was fixated on it, even the drunk-kids.
After the fireshow was over, everyone outside was talking. There was, however, a moment of silence randomly. It came with no warning. And just a second after it came, I (and everyone there) heard the worst conversation I think I'd ever heard.
"____, when I was with you, I did something bad. I didnt take the birth control and I got pregnant. Then I had a miscarriage." said a girl to her ex from a year or two ago. It wasn't much of a conversation, because immediately after the word "miscarriage", he began projectile-vomiting. Everyone left the party after that. I felt terribly sorry for him; that would be the last thing I would want to hear when I'm shitfaced, that I almost had a kid with a totally batshit insane girl.

-Earlier at the party, the same girl was asking people for "drugs". Nothing specific, just "drugs". Nobody gave her anything, but I thought about how stupidly irresponsible she was. She's lucky nobody was scumbag enough to try to take major advantage of her, because, jesus, it would be easy.

...a van speeds around the corner of the road. The van door opens and a man is masturbating furiously out the car door. I wish I could say I made this up, but I didn't. I had never seen someone do... that... It was really weird, but we were all high but one and laughed at it. In all honesty, I didn't even realize what was happening until they were gone. I couldnt make out what they were doing until they were out of sight, but I realized it right as they turned the corner. Were we violated? While we were on acid? Why is this a joke? I guess some things are just too plain funny to take seriously. I didn't see it, but some others in the group said he had a really small penis.

That would easily make my trip. At that point about all you can do is buy some beer and laugh at it all. =D

I love the random things that happen on acid. I've got a lot of funny random experiences, but your van 'bator takes the cake.