View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and THC edibles Question

number22

Bluelighter
Hi I’ve been looking around and couldn’t find a good thread to answer my question.

of course any consumption of cannabis is going to greatly increase the effects of LSD.

what I’m wondering is if I take 30-40ug (that’s all I have left unfortunately) and eat a very strong edible (approx 600mg) will I receive any visuals? Will it bump my 40ug trip up to 100ug? Or will I just be tripping at 40ug, while also high as balls lol. Thanks!

I get visuals and distortions easier when combining acid with edibles definitely. 30-40 mics is very low tho so idk, but my gut says: "probably"

I'd say you might get visuals, especially if you've got no tolerance to either, and you're not ingesting any CNS depressants.

Only one way to find out really. I can't say this is a dangerous combo, but some people do find weed overwhelming on LSD.

edibles themselves will have you tripping at 600 mg. With the low dose of lsd you will have visuals shouldnt be to overwhemling though and id assume the peak would be pretty short.

You will get more visuals no matter the dose.

600 mgs of THC is fucking way too much.

Erowid.org says so...
https://erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_dose.shtml
For lots of people yes 600mg is too much. My gf will get too high from 10mg sometimes. After eating 100mg, it only feels like I hit a joint 2 or 3 times. 300mg is a good spot for me without being too stoned. 600mg just puts me to sleep haha