View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Paxil question!

FreshBakedPie

Greenlighter
This is my first post after being a long time lurker, so help would greatly be appreciated.

So SWIM has taken LSD before, about 10 times, each time with little to no effects, just stimulation and dilated pupils, and restlessness.

During all of those times, SWIM was on 25 mgs of Paxil a day, however, a week or so ago, SWIM stopped taking Paxil because the effects were turning sour, SWIM was wondering WHEN he can take LSD again and have normal effects without and decrease in euphoria.

SWIM stopped taking paxil around a week and a couple days ago, can he take LSD now? Or should he wait another week/month?

Thank you!

welcome to bluelight!

just a friendly reminder that we don't use swim here. we just say "I". i'm going to move your thread now.

homeless -> psychedelic drugs

You are better off waiting an extra week so your serotonin receptors upregulate to their normal density. Then acid'll have enough targets to hit.

Is LSD affected by SSRIs more than psilocin? Because I'm on lexapro and I trip on shrooms just fine.

I was on paroxetine and ate 7g of the strongest mushrooms you could buy and I hardly tripped at all. Like equivalent to maybe a 1/4 of a tab of medium strength acid.