View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD and Mushrooms, dose seperation

some dude

Bluelighter
I'm going on vacation and I think I will have access to both substances.
I take small doses and I haven't had either in many months.

Isn't there a general rule that you space your trips out for optimal results?
Could I take mushrooms one day and then 2 days later take some LSD? Or vice versa?

Last edited:
so many people on the net have conflicting opinions on the tolerance of psychedelics... i don't really know much from going from shrooms to lsd, but i know with lsd or any of the analogues, after four days i'm good to go back to a normal dose and have the same tolerence. if you want to trip on acid two days in a row, you can just double the dose, maybe go over double the dose by like 20ugs or so, that'll get me to the same spot again. like if you take 100ugs the first day, go for maybe 220ugs on the second day and it will be a real similar trip ime.

this is the website that says 3-4 days between lsd trips https://www.infiniterecovery.com/substance-abuse/lsd-tolerance/ there are a couple others on the net that say the same thing.... i always come across people on reddit saying they wait 2-4 weeks between trips and what not... not really needed imo and from what my friends have always said...

i'm interested in other people's posts to see what they have to say about shroom tolerance and acid.

Of course there will also be individual differences, which might account for the conflicting reports.

If you can, wait four days between.

Could I take mushrooms one day and then 2 days later take some LSD? Or vice versa?
might work just fine. while many tell it is futile to trip back to back days, having one or two days in between seems to generally give at least some return. This was also my experience; trip is as intense or more intense than if there was no predecessing trip.

I often do 2 days off, then indulge moderately.
this schedule is best when alternating shrooms and lsd.

I am not sure if frequent use makes a person more tired, but I think it might.

I have a genetic blood disorder that makes me more tired than the average person (haemochromatosis), and I am over 70, so I am not sure if my frequent use over decades makes me more tired, or not, since just aging can do it.

You have to find your own level and consider also impacts on life in other ways, such that assuring that you do not lose touch with people and that you do not stop showing up when you are supposed to. Those indicators would suggest that you are too embedded into psychedelic or other obsession.

You can indeed do acid every fourth day... three days in between. If you feel less, it might just be due to familiarity with effects. I dunno. But, you can have a full blown trip and/or trip hard on the fourth day after.

I don't know how shroom tolerance compares. I would imagine that it would be a little less time since shrooms are shorter lasting and since the are a different substance. But, that's a complete guess.