• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

LSD and MDMA

Vexanize

Bluelighter
Anybody know what 200ug lsd and 95g will do if ive been off of zyprexa for almost a week

candy flipping huh? It's a nice combo because Eve takes out the anxiety, acid does a great job to prolonger the time itself
Just a tip, I pressume you have taken LSD before, because if you didn't do not mix it especially in higher doses, mdma intesify his efect
You will be fine nothing will happen relax, but make sure they do not peak their effect in the same time so, acid should be the first who peaked and then 2th the mdma will kick in. At least make a schedule and avoid bad moods

Anybody know what 200ug lsd and 95g will do if ive been off of zyprexa for almost a week

Usually I'd say about two weeks off antipsychotics and SSRI's but of course it's your call.

Also I'd reduce a dose for acid down to 150mcg or so.

I prefer to take MDMA first, wait two hours or until it settles, then drop acid! ;) But some people like doing the opposite, a matter of preference I guess.

Either way, enjoy the flip and be safe! :)

LSD first!! LSD first!!

Until coming on here I had no idea people took them in the opposite order. I love starting my trip in the early evening on a nice day and then taking the MDMA as the sun sets. LSD lasts way longer than MDMA, like twice as long, so to me it makes sense to take the LSD first.

I also feel like the timing might be tricky if you take the MDMA first, if you're like me and have crazy comeups on MDMA, the last thing I wanna do is take more drugs when the MDMA knocks me on my ass. I might never end up taking the LSD or taking it too late! IMO it is best to be at the plateau/clear minded stage of the LSD, I then feel like I can make a rational decision to take the MDMA.

^that. And, shit, LSD lasts like 4x longer than MDMA ime. I feel like you'd just be in that shit comedown phase when the acid hit if you take the MDMA first