View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Klonopin?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
I've seen mixed reports on taking Klonopin the day of the trip and how it can completely negate the trip. Im prescribed 1mg daily Klonopin (usually .5mg morning and other half at night) and have been on this for about 7 months. I do get some anxiety on the come up of LSD but generally im fine after it kicks in.

I was going to test a tab today, I took a .5mg of klonopin around 2 hours ago and plan on dropping the tab in about 3 hours (about 5 hours in between doses) will this kill the LSD? And one other question, when is it safe to take the other .5mg of Klonopin, 8-10 hours after I drop the tab im guessing? And this is a safe combo right? Thanks!!

Sorry one other question, I've also read reports of people taking very low amounts (.25mg or even less) through out the trip for a more calm not as visual trip but it turns into more of a philosophical event. Any opinions on that? Thanks again :)

I've used Klonnies to sleep after a trip, but usually try not to...I like the afterglow, but, yes, AFAIK it is safe.

Last edited:
Yes I am prescribed them too bro don't take them the same day as the trip. It will work just not very good.
I suggest you wait at least 24hours before even trying. Otherwise it will deminish the trip.
I take 2x 2mgs daily but I take it all at once. If was going to trip one day I would either lower the dose of clonazepam the day before the trip or take the lsd at least 24 hours my last dose. Kpins last 48 in your system really, but I know how hard i can be to not take your meds.
Good luck and happy trails,
Nugz

Thanks all! Went through with it, definetly feeling the LSD im just not getting "sucked away into a different world". Slight visuals still, nice euphoria especially after a dab or two :)

Benzos suck away the majority of psychedelia for me. Sucks. I've had times where I literally couldnt feel anything from DMT because of benzos blocking something good from happening. Its possible to still trip but they really ruin it to be honest.

Total bs. I've tripped on and off benzos it doesn't reduce the trip at all.

It makes you calmer and less anxious.

Don't stop taking benzos to trip on a drug. That is downright dangerous. And if you were to eat lets say 250 micrograms of real LSD do you have any idea what dosage of lets say xanax it would take to dull said trip? You'd be pretty zombified.

Opiates are drugs that reduce external stimuli and constrict pupils etc. Benzos aren't.

Benzos suck away the majority of psychedelia for me. Sucks. I've had times where I literally couldnt feel anything from DMT because of benzos blocking something good from happening. Its possible to still trip but they really ruin it to be honest.

lol what. No. You didn't stay conscious or take enough benzos to still hold a pipe to make you not trip on DMT.

Lol, who are you to tell me? I had taken at least 12mg of etizolam (yeah, it's essentially a black out dose but I could still remember my actions even though I was only semi conscious of what I was doing at the time) and still couldn't sleep, so I started taking rips off my DMT pipe. Felt nothing and thought it was just burning wax or something so I cleaned it and loaded up a massive dose. Hit it over and over, still got essentially zero effects besides a light buzz like I hit a weed pipe. I took a hit out of the residue the next morning, with the benzos mostly gone from my system, and I blasted off. Don't have such an arrogant attitude, I'm sharing useful information. It's well known that benzos can abort a trip but I was surprised that they were able to totally block the effects of high dose DMT.

Also, lol at telling me about holding a pipe when fucked up on anything. It's not my first rodeo bud, I can hold a pipe when I can't even see what's in front of my face. No offense, just don't think you should make assumptions about people you don't know based off of a sentence or two. Btw, my gf woke up while I was vaping, so I know from a third party that I was consciously, successfully getting big vaped hits, but they were doing nothing. Weird shit.

Total BS that benzos reduce a trip? Are you just trolling at this point? Yeesh, maybe your personal experience differs, but the vast majority of us agree that benzos -at the least- will reduce / abort a trip. It's just not even close to the same level of deepness and visuals as without. I've tripped with benzos tons of times, and I always feel less than if I'd taken that dose without any benzos in my system. Yeah, they make you calmer, but they also take away from the chaotic psychedelic energy. It's a trade off. Stop spreading misinfo bro, if you have an opinion or different experience that's great, but the general consensus of just about everyone on this board is that benzos are useful to stop or reduce a trip of any sort.

Lol. You sound like you're into BDSM if i was to be completely honest. But no, reducing your dosage of benzo is called tapering which is dangerous. I think that's what I meant.