• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Lsd and Dextroamphetamine

Ergan

Bluelighter
Ay bluelight im quite curious as too the interaction of Lsd and dexamphet. I would like to know the benifits and pit falls of this combo and what happens when you take more than the other.

For eg 240ug 10-20mg dex
120ug 30-50mg dex

Im very experienced in both drugs, i rarely have negative side effects of either but i havent done lsd in ages. I assume it would take away alot of the the anxiety and weird feelings of the come up. Also will be smoking constantly as i got some mad LSD cannabis (strain name)

Ay bluelight im quite curious as too the interaction of Lsd and dexamphet. I would like to know the benifits and pit falls of this combo and what happens when you take more than the other.

For eg 240ug 10-20mg dex
120ug 30-50mg dex

Im very experienced in both drugs, i rarely have negative side effects of either but i havent done lsd in ages. I assume it would take away alot of the the anxiety and weird feelings of the come up. Also will be smoking constantly as i got some mad LSD cannabis (strain name)

Sounds like an epic anxiety attack waiting to happen, if you ask me...

^^ ditto for sure. This doesn't sound remotely comfortable at all. Combined, I would guess that just the vasoconstriction would be bad and like stated a recipe for a panic attack.

Ouch, and this is coming from the one who used to take giant grav bong rips back in college during Adderall multiple days awake binges.

I mixed Adderall with both LSA and DXM and it was horrific.

Visuals would probobally become sharp, eyes bulge out of skin feeling, headache, belief one will die from physical symptoms, etc. Loss of motor control, over stimulation are side effects when Amphetamine is mixed with Visual heavy, other gaba lowering agents.

Doesnt matter if you can control yourself and dex helps anxiety normally, your shitholing your visual cortex into a physically uncomfortable spot

The only way i could see this being not terrible is if you are a very low neurotransmitter person to begin with, but even then youl have no way of really knowing that and for most peoples brains these will fill with too much simuli-stimualtion.

This isnt your Anxiety joe-shmoe talking, in a moderately physical benzo withdrawal id Smoke multiple blunts of Sativa on 60-100 mg dextroamphetamine a day.

Don't do it if you ask me. LSD has always acted like an upper as it is. I've never been able to fall asleep within 8-12 hours after taking one dose and anxiety/freaking out are side effects of both drugs.. I'd imagine it'd be an epic freakout.

I've mixed xans, opiates and lsd before... it was pretty euphoric but I also blacked out and almost burnt my house down.=, luckily my neighbor dropped by otherwise I would have made the local news.

be careful...

The thought of taking amphetamines combined with LSS makes me shutter, however once the peak from the LEAD passes and you are steadily tripping, adding amphetamines can be quite enjoyable

In my younger years I used to like the combo. Nowadays I use very little stims.

If you are comfortable with head-on hypomanic stimulation then you'll be fine.
To offset vasocontriction use Arginine, Magnesium and Aspirin (Aspirine - only if you are ok with it) - take some before and during if necessary.

I'd start with Lucy and add amphetamine later when you are past the come up stage. I used d-amp with LSD and I really liked the effects back then - very very sparkly and creativity inspiring, haven't tried this combo in a while...8)

Also reduce the dosage for both compared to your regular non-combo doses.

^very we'll put, very comfortably tripping, past the peak and onset, amphetamines can put some real magic to it similar in an MDMAish type of way

I wouldn't expect amphetamine to take away the anxiety or weird thoughts from LSD, at all. I would expect the opposite personally. I've never mixed the two because not only can I just not see the benefit or how they would compliment each other but it sounds like a rescipe for psychosis. Amphetamine is only going to increase and add to any anxiety or weird mental spaces you experience on acid.