View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and clouds

Mizora

Bluelighter
Just wanted to see what other folk thought about why clouds look the way they do on acid...im quite a new to acid but I really think it does allow you to see things that are there already but you cant pick them up because of your brain or whatever.

The clouds are absolutely fucking amazing! when looking at them sober they are nothing alike.

i was tripping the other day and could see all this dirt on my desk that i couldnt usually see that well so that was there regardless of the acid, the acid just allowed me to see it.

Thoughts?

yes clouds look awesome. ever so subtly changing colors and making patterns and fractals.
i also often find myself cleaning things up while im tripping indoors.

LOL yeah... that never gets old. It's one of my favorite things to do when tripping.

yeah def one of the best things ive done so far on lucy! I do wonder though, if there is loads of vapor spiraling off clouds that we usually cant see.

Had an amazing experience in the Andes with clouds that was not even LSD influenced. Saw they were actually conscious beings. Maybe it was something about being as high as you can be on the equator and having clouds under you, over you and literally walking around you so much of the time. =D

Had an amazing experience in the Andes with clouds that was not even LSD influenced. Saw they were actually conscious beings. Maybe it was something about being as high as you can be on the equator and having clouds under you, over you and literally walking around you so much of the time. =D

Mate that sounds amazing, when i was tripping i could see how the 3d structure of vapor was floating around the planet...madness. Sounds like I need to got to the equator!

well try looking at psychedelic posters for change they become movie

This sounds good! I shall try next time. going to a festival soon so will be lots of cool visuals there for sure. excited!