Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! LSD and benzos

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
Can I mix LSD and benzos? In the comedown, or in the case of panic

If the LSD is NBOMb, any problem NBOMb and benzos?

Thanks

I take 2 grams of Phenibut with LSD 100ug ….both have 3 hour onset and last long

I take cannabis and after insanely amazing sex with my GF, I take Diazepam 20-30mg with few other stuff, opioids, etc…..relax and melt on the couch together

in my experience, it takes much more than a normal dose of a benzo (or related) to significantly dull a heavy trip.

iirc, my usual dosage of etizolam was like a half mg for anxiety, and wanting to settle down and go to sleep after 8 or so hours (al-lad and 1p-lsd, iirc... quite a heavy trip) took something like 4 milligrams. i was out like a light, but it seemed to me to be a dangerous thing to take that much etizolam. the numbers are tentative, this was a few years ago so i might be remembering wrong.

Some people use benzodiazepines to mitigate the anxiety and paranoia sometimes associated with an LSD trip or to help with the comedown. Benzodiazepines are known for their anxiolytic (anxiety-reducing) and sedative properties, and theoretically, they may help to calm an intense LSD experience. However, the combination has not been extensively studied, and there may be risks involved. Additionally, benzos can dull the psychedelic experience, making the effects of LSD less predictable.

NBOMe compounds are far riskier than LSD and have been associated with numerous cases of severe toxicity and death. They are often sold as LSD, which has led to accidental consumption and subsequent hospitalizations. NBOMe and benzos may have significant, unpredictable interactions. The risk of adverse effects, including potentially life-threatening complications, is far higher with NBOMe compounds compared to LSD.