• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Alcoholism addiction, weed and other drugs.......

scrapguy420

Bluelighter
Some forum readers may know of of my username while others may not. I suffered from 3 seizures in a year about 2 years ago. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TRIGGERED THEM. As far as the Neurologist sees and understands it was dehyration.

Now, to this day and time forward, I have 2 tabs of WoW GFD rated about 320 ug. I would love to experience this but kind of fearful for my own health in that form of way.

I have a very very very extremely addictive personality and very very very hard to not do things. I have been holding onto these 2 for about a month now.

I love weed, cocaine (only when im drunk here and there), ciggarettes (im done with, only vapor at times

Alcohol, im more addicted to that than cigs any day and it sucks. Never in my life did I ever think I would be this bad. E and J almost every night. I know its bad, Just last week I started puking out little little spots of blood.

Heroin, speed, PCP, MOLLY, etc..... NO

IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL TO READ ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. AGAIN THIS IS BLUELIGHT FORUMS, SIMILIAR TO REDDIT.

WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER, PLEASE DO BY ALL MEANS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS