• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD, AL-LAD, LSZ 1p_LSD and ETH-LAD Bioavailabilities? Any differences?

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
For these 5 lysergamides, is there any difference in bioavailability between oral, buccal and sublingual? Does anything stand out as particularly weak or strong in comparison to the others?

I would have posted this in a 'big and dandy' thread, but didn't seeing it as being specifically appropriate.

thanks for any info.

Tom

For LSD oral is ~80% afaik.

I guess the others will be very similar.

Afaik oral LSD BA is almost 100%.
Oral worked faster than sublingual with AL-LAD for me, read similar experiences from others too.

Thanks for the answers. Any others, pls keep them coming.

I had some LSZ that I received in dec/13 (in a sealed foil-mylar pouch. April this year I screwed up my courage and took 75 ug on an empty stomach (oral). About 3 hours later, some light sensitivity and minor restlessness. A week later 150 ug buccal, and a week after that 225 ug, also buccal. The 225 ug experience took about 2 1/2 hours to start and only manifested light sensitivity, a bit of colour shifting, faint OEV's/weak and blurry CEV's and minor time dilation. No nausea or difficulty getting to sleep.

The AL-LAD that I tried (75 ug so far) was oral and felt like ~1g dried mushrooms. I haven't pursued farther with the AL-LAD as of yet.

I've considered the possibility that my LSZ blotters might have been weak, or possibly degraded even though they were stored properly.

Managed to pick up some 1p-LSD from a good source and don't want to waste it; hence asking about bioavailabilities.

Tom

Anecdotal reports paint the picture that LSD's BA is higher rectally than orally.