View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Adjustment?

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
So the last three times I’ve bought lsd, I’ve gotten between 5-10 blotter tabs each time. Each time I buy acid it’s a different batch as well. I was just wondering if anyone else has to adjust to each batch because I have a tendency to notice all the differences from the new acid to the previous batch.

With this new batch I got (off half a tab to be safe), I noticed that unlike all the others I had a clear sober like state of mind but with more body highs. I had moving visuals but barely present moving mandala type patterns. I noticed more pressure in my head and interpreted it as my brain going into overload trying to process the drug.

Each batch I try, I experience nausea and some kind of stomach cramping but that usually subsided after the first half dose. This is just the first time I’ve had acid not really mess with my visuals/headspace and more so alter my body in a not so comfortable manner.

for half tab, some weed will add mandalas in 15 minutes
I find each experience different even with nearly same set and setting; the body and mind change - I guess that's set as well
big diffs in stomach too... but no chips or fried food is easiest.

I'm not saying this is true but shouldn't all tabs be the same? (obviously dosage changes things up)
But if both blotters are 100% pure they should both act the same right..?

Every trip for me is very different with different feelings and headspaces etc. So that could be what you're experiencing.

Maybe i'm wrong though.

I'm not saying this is true but shouldn't all tabs be the same? (obviously dosage changes things up)
But if both blotters are 100% pure they should both act the same right..?

Every trip for me is very different with different feelings and headspaces etc. So that could be what you're experiencing.

Maybe i'm wrong though.
I think I got some “bad” acid. I’m mostly having chest pains and bulging veins in my head and very little visuals. Usually I’ve had consistent visuals even when switching acid batches, but this one has weird stuff going on. The patterns aren’t distinct and I can’t really see them unless I try but they’re just broken squiggly designs (nothing like I’ve seen on acid but similar to what I’ve seen when I took too much MDA). I thought the general understanding was that acid will create similar patterns/visuals but your headspace can vary each time. That’s the only reason I was confused, my visuals looks hardly anything like the 10+ other times I’ve done acid. The physical symptoms are usually drowned out after hour 3 or 4 but this is persistent. Idk

I'm certain that the stuff you have isn't acid, the symptons you listed aren't normal for acid use. And as you stated the visuals are weird for your current batch, I would get a batch from someone that you've gotten from the past and know it's 100% acid.

I'm certain that the stuff you have isn't acid, the symptons you listed aren't normal for acid use. And as you stated the visuals are weird for your current batch, I would get a batch from someone that you've gotten from the past and know it's 100% acid.
That was a concern, but I thought I would have been okay bc my last 3 purchases (2 set of 10 blotters and one set of five) was from the same guy and I had slightly different experiences off the first tab but ultimately the same intense visuals without super problematic head spaces. My boyfriend also bought most of my initial blotters off this same guy too (even though it was a different batch each time). Idk what’s up with this one but I’m gonna flush it since I know I’d probably hold onto it and forget in five months the symptoms I had busting thinking “ooh I have 9 blotters of acid, just take some.”

Hard to say what it was, but this is why you should invest in a test kit. You only have to sacrifice a tiny bit of the paper, and you’ll get peace of mind knowing that what you have is true LSD, not some nasty RC.

(The pedantic might say that LSD analogs would produce a positive result on such tests. This is true, but it’s still a valid way to make sure what you have isn’t something gross like NBOME. And in any case, I’m still not convinced that 1P/1cp/etc. would really be distinguishable for most people.)

Yea without actually testing the product this conversation will unfortunately go nowhere.. I do believe batch variation exists with LSD but again you could have anything in front of you right now.

-GC

Yea without actually testing the product this conversation will unfortunately go nowhere.. I do believe batch variation exists with LSD but again you could have anything in front of you right now.

-GC
Hey mate. Really hope you are doing ok in general and all round. I'm having a terrible winter myself with the most vicious winter respiratory virus which is also one of those neurological coxsackie infections and has caused me to develop a really bad case of planters foot which is absolute agony to put any pressure on my foot whatsoever.

Just riding it out currently and knowing that it will feel amazing to get past this illness and Heal from the foot condition.

Anyway my only point or comment here is how how many of us certainly yourself and myself have discussed this before and expressed our own genuine beliefs that there is a genuine subjective difference between different batches of LSD which is not related to dosage or set and setting but the substance itself for whatever reason.

I will remain adamant and convinced of this no matter what anybody ever tells me but I'm not even getting into that here just making the point that we have discussed it and I'm sure there are many experienced psychonauts out there like yourself and I who feel similarly.

Without question they a test kit is the best thing for @Yeetdruggie to employ usage of. @Yeetdruggie maybe you can hold onto what you have until you have a test kit and then perform the test on it because that would be a very useful confirmation either way for yourself and the community here.

So please consider that option because I would be interested in the result and you may learn something from it yourself, then by all means flush your acid regardless of how it tests depending on how you feel.

Ok I think that was all I had to say back to surviving life and illness lol!

Hard to say what it was, but this is why you should invest in a test kit. You only have to sacrifice a tiny bit of the paper, and you’ll get peace of mind knowing that what you have is true LSD, not some nasty RC.

(The pedantic might say that LSD analogs would produce a positive result on such tests. This is true, but it’s still a valid way to make sure what you have isn’t something gross like NBOME. And in any case, I’m still not convinced that 1P/1cp/etc. would really be distinguishable for most people.)
It was totally my fault that I had a continued bad experience, because I have testing reagents for LSD among other drugs and I didn’t use them because I thought I would be fine buying off the same guy. I think I’m going to test them before I toss them just for peace of mind.

Hey mate. Really hope you are doing ok in general and all round. I'm having a terrible winter myself with the most vicious winter respiratory virus which is also one of those neurological coxsackie infections and has caused me to develop a really bad case of planters foot which is absolute agony to put any pressure on my foot whatsoever.

Just riding it out currently and knowing that it will feel amazing to get past this illness and Heal from the foot condition.

Anyway my only point or comment here is how how many of us certainly yourself and myself have discussed this before and expressed our own genuine beliefs that there is a genuine subjective difference between different batches of LSD which is not related to dosage or set and setting but the substance itself for whatever reason.

I will remain adamant and convinced of this no matter what anybody ever tells me but I'm not even getting into that here just making the point that we have discussed it and I'm sure there are many experienced psychonauts out there like yourself and I who feel similarly.

Without question they a test kit is the best thing for @Yeetdruggie to employ usage of. @Yeetdruggie maybe you can hold onto what you have until you have a test kit and then perform the test on it because that would be a very useful confirmation either way for yourself and the community here.

So please consider that option because I would be interested in the result and you may learn something from it yourself, then by all means flush your acid regardless of how it tests depending on how you feel.

Ok I think that was all I had to say back to surviving life and illness lol!
Thank you! Yeah I have reagents to test my acid, I just thought I would be fine since I’ve been buying off the same guy for the last 4-6 months. I think I’m going to test it before I toss it though just for clarity. I really don’t want to take any more of the blotters I have right now just because I don’t want the physical symptoms to persist and potentially lead to serious injury. I’ve only had scares once before with acid but it was mostly mental because the acid was so strong that I thought I was dying and couldn’t breathe or feel my skin properly. This was legitimate symptoms of pain in my chest, issues breathing, and too much stress/strain on my brain/veins in my brain all paired with mostly sober minded clarity. I would get some flare ups of abstract thought where people in videos seemed like aliens or really fucked up the way they were formed, but I didn’t get my usual complete yet seamless distortions of visual content when viewing faces. People just looked either sickly or seemed malformed without looking malformed.

every lsd trip is different in one way or another i have taken large doses wanting to see crazy visuals and instead the lsd refused to give me visuals til i let go of the experince and instead focused on the present and the love.

Never expect anything from the trip else it ends up dissaponting. expect nothing and when it goes deep let the acid show you everything it wants. Body load on LSD varies from batch to batch due to various impurties.

The best LSD has zero nasuesa body load and complete enlightement of the mind and you will travel to another world.

every lsd trip is different in one way or another i have taken large doses wanting to see crazy visuals and instead the lsd refused to give me visuals til i let go of the experince and instead focused on the present and the love.

Never expect anything from the trip else it ends up dissaponting. expect nothing and when it goes deep let the acid show you everything it wants. Body load on LSD varies from batch to batch due to various impurties.

The best LSD has zero nasuesa body load and complete enlightement of the mind and you will travel to another world.

This is completely true, every trip is 100% different to one another.

Not really. I’ve never seen a point in dropping less than about 300ug cause I like heavy visuals so half tabs would be pointless.

The only one I did have to adjust was a batch that was sold as 100ug (may very well be for all I know - was marketed as some of the best LSD on the DN) and felt like 200-250ug of every other LSD I’ve had in my life. Guessing just severely overdosed

'nausea and some kind of stomach cramping' are very normal side effects. It's not batch related it can happen from all LSD.

Oh fair, i've just never gotten those affects personally thought it was a bit odd.

its not normal side effects only crappy lsd gives it and we dont get crap lsd in australia and nz
No, gut cramping is very common with any and all LSD. I get it from every batch I've ever tried. This also applies to LSD analogues, which should hypothetically be 'clean', so you can't just say "We get clean LSD here," fact of the matter is you're just some lucky son'a'bitch who has an iron GI tract.

No, gut cramping is very common with any and all LSD. I get it from every batch I've ever tried. This also applies to LSD analogues, which should hypothetically be 'clean', so you can't just say "We get clean LSD here," fact of the matter is you're just some lucky son'a'bitch who has an iron GI tract.

Correct.

The gut, vagus nerve more specifically, has 5HT3 receptors which cause the nausea and described effects since LSD is a serotonin agonist. Has nothing to do with LSD quality

You started with an allergy test. That's really responsible, much respect. I started to do allergy tests with psychedelics on blotter after I received a batch of 1P-LSD sold as LSD. With the 1P-LSD the propionyl group is partially hyrdolized by your stomach acids and the effects can very from near identical to LSD if swallowed on a full stomach to only body load and cardiovascular effects if injected. I always prefer something real. Real LSD has all of the wonderful, beauty, empathy, and openness I love.

Last edited: