Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - (300ug) - First time - Age 15

hear me out

Greenlighter
Hi i just found this trip report i wrote it when i was only 15. Im 17 now have fun reading :)

I got home one night and was bored so I talked to some mates and one suggested that I do acid that night, so I looked up online at solo trips and lots of people seem to really enjoy them so I was like what the hell why not ;D. I finished tea around 6:20 and instantly took 1 blotter of 175-200 ug acid; these were on a 9mm blotter. I watched random stuff and waited until around 7:40 I was very bored and thought that maybe I didn't leave it in my mouth long enough and the food had stopped the acid from working so I had the great idea of taking a second blotter, this blotter has just under 1/4 of it missing from a (heavy) micro dose I did.

Around 8 I realized it was working but was not sure whether it was just a weird placebo effect as I had never done acid before. The come up was very slow and I wasn't at all prepared for what was to come...

At 8:10 it had fully hit and everything was wobbly and waving but I never really got any brightness increase or strange colours just extreme wobbliness. I stumbled around my bedroom like a lunatic I had no clue what to do my mind was jumping from place to place and refused to stay still and I ended up on my bed and at this point I hadn't even noticed the visuals yet as I was too busy trying to tame my spiralling mind. I began messaging my mates trying to get back to reality. I then went to the bathroom it took me like 5 mins to walk to the toilet (I have a giant on suite bedroom) I was just so disorientated and my it felt like when you?€™re in a video game and you toggle between first person 3rd person and the zoomed out action view you get in car games that was what my mind was switching between. My dick was expanding and shrinking and I was like wtf this was when I first noticed the visuals and I just started laughing while peeing. My mates always said don't look in the mirror on acid so after the best pee of my life I went straight over to the mirror to stare at satin. My pupils were massive and there was dark red patches covering over half my face and they had strange black symbolic patterns running across them like the devils language. This didn't actually scare me too much and I went back to bed.

Now I went on face time to my mate who was in MacDonald?€™s at the time and he was the one that convinced me to do it. Him and his GF were both a subtle orange tang colour and this was when I first noticed the waves as they were like jelly on the screen so I looked up and it turned out the entire room was like jelly I just hadn't overcome the fruit loop mind state until then. This is where I started panicking as I realized my dad will probably say goodnight to me any minute now and on face time I could see myself in the corner and because of the lighting and positioning of my bed directly behind me was an ominous darkness of stairs that my dad could walk up at any second now. This is when my friend started playing tricks on me and said things like ooh your dads behind you and he kept putting the camera to his eye and saying he wasn't moving it which I believed at first because I could actually sort of zoom my vision in and out in a really strange way. Also he was kissing and just doing weird shit with his gf and from my view it looked like they were head butting each other and I kept asking if they were moving the camera and stuff but they always said they were sat completely still?€? Then I heard a deep voice I couldn?€™t make out what it was saying but it scared the shit out of me and I kept hearing it talk. I said who else is with you and they told me no one and switched the camera to show me across the table proving no one was there. It turns out there was another lad and his gf there as well and they were just hiding, they were lying to me ffs.

I had been clutching to reality by messaging people and it was not helping. Finally I'd had enough and got of face time with them and eventually stopped messaging people completely, this is when the trip turned from hell to pure heaven. I got on my giant beanbag and loaded up brazzers premium (a hacked acc ;D) and holy shit it was the best thing ever the tattoos shape shifted and the girls were very fucking pretty and the climax was insane. This put me in a better mood.

I put on some music from my playlist, the song that came on was foo fighters- the pretender, and this was the first song I listened to and it was fucked up it was like the song was in 4d but as the song ended it repeatedly screams who are you. I?€™d never experienced anything like this I kept asking myself who am I and kept screaming it, my mind was jumping back and forth wondering who what why I am me. I was questioning everything, my actions, why thing happen and even the reason for our existence at all I came to the conclusion that all that matters is this moment here and now. This lasted god knows how long, I finally tore my mind from that loop and put on some reggae :) It was soo good the music felt like it defined me I could see and feel it deep inside me and all of a sudden I was so happy.

I started searching for my I pad and searched for things to do on acid. I came across a film called space odyssey and everyone talked about how amazing it was and especially on acid so I thought I?€™ve gotta give it a go. Every time I watched it my mind would wander and I tried to just go with it but it was impossible and omg it was weird.

I was tired now and I wanted to go to sleep, the trip was fun but I had school tomorrow and I just wanted my plain mind back. I tried sleeping so much and it was dreadful my mind would fly around the room with mad visuals and scary patterns. Suddenly I had this extreme urge to go outside, I just wanted to lie on grass and feel the fresh nature. The urge would not disappear however I couldn?€™t get outside without my mum and dad noticing and I was in no state to go near them.

The rest of the night is really fuzzy in my mind, I fizzed between youtube and games and quite comprehension of what was going on I was really just looking for ways to pass time. The trip was still going strong however I felt I could not control but guide it now; I didn?€™t feel helpless to my consciousness. All I really wanted to do now was sleep, id had my fun and it was nothing like I?€™d ever have expected it was a truly indescribable astonishing experience. I could go on for hours about thoughts feelings and other strange things I did that night but i doubt anyone will read this never mind a 40 paged version so ill cut it short?€?

I searched to see if it was possible to sleep on acid I was desperate for some rest, to my despair all I found was people saying its either impossible or you need Xanax which I didn?€™t have. Me being a cocky teenager believed I could defy the odds and the hundreds of posts I browsed telling me it?€™s impossible. I took the sheets trying to shut off my mind from the fruit loop thoughts and time felt infinite I tried and tried laying in pitch black but my mind was like a coca cola with mentos. Seconds turned to hours but I was determined and to my amazement i fucking fell asleep!!!! (About 2hours 30 mins sleep) I woke up having a normal night?€™s sleep no weird dreams or anything, just a massive ass headache and a bus coming to pick me up in 30 mins.

Now this is a while later and I can?€™t remember this day all too much however everything felt out of place, all of my habits seemed to have broken down and I had to think about doing everything. I sat on the bus not talking to anyone and it felt like it took so long, normally the bus would feel like a brief few mins as I zoned out and forgot about everything. But today I was awake to every action I made and let?€™s just say that acid trip really changed me and I would not change it for anything. Thanks so fucking much for reading!!!!!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_lifechanging
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks for sharing. Do you still use drugs? It's pretty risky starting drug use that young but you may already know that. Sounds like a nice experience though. :)

I'm moving this to trip reports.

Nice, good idea. You're definitely lucky you had a positive experience at such a young age, and it sounds like you learned from it.

Well done.

You managed a difficult trip very well and have learnt enough to sustain use for a decent period of time.
Waiting till your older is very wise

Renamed this thread to what you named your new thread, and closed the new one. Thanks for taking the time to rename according to guidelines. :)