View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD 300 ug vs 400 ug

Nb1235

Greenlighter
Is there a big jump between the two? I've heard even 50 ug can make a huge difference. I've tried this batch before, tabs are supposedly dosed at 220 ug each and they're completely tasteless. I feel like I didn't trip as hard as expected on 220ug when i first tried it but I also had taken 25b a week prior and could have had some tolerance.

I'm planning on taking at least 1.5 tabs but now I'm leaning towards just taking two to make sure the experience is worth while. I'm planning on tripping alone, I prefer it, but I have people to come over if I need it. This will be my third time on LSD.

Blotters are often under dosed , despite the what may be claimed .....

If you had them in the past and were underwhelmed , perhaps take two , imho ..... better to get off properly than have a boring trip . It can't really harm you in appropriate circumstances .

I wouldn't really trust whatever those tabs are advertised at, but if one didn't do it for you, take another. You will be fine. Keep yourself grounded and let the experience just run through you. For me, even if it gets crazy, it is totally manageable. If one is underwhelming, two shouldn't be a big deal.

25b has strong cross tolerant for 2 weeks... 300 and 400 ug is a nice diff in visuals for me :)

350-400 ug is the point where I can't see for shit and my friends faces explode into fractal godheads. I definitely can not read text at this level. I can not form written sentences, but I can speak reasonably well. Generally I'm still aware that I'm tripping and I get very weird but I am still anchored in time. I don't like being in public over 200 ug, unless it's a controlled environment.

I agree once your over 350ug+ range is when things really ramp up but I'll have my most powerful trips so it's my preferred dose. I wouldn't recommend anyone unless they are very sure takes over 200-250ug of LSD unless they have a few years experience. There are a lot more blotters these days going that are more accurately dosed and people can begin to behave a bit crazy if they can't handle higher doses.

Unless you broke it down and laid it yourself you have no idea of the micage, and even if you did, unless you had some quantitative analysis done, you still don't. There is very little point in discussing microgram doses because it is all either guesswork (did I have a lite trip? 100, balls out? 250, smashed across the universe? a mig.) or bullshit from dealers. Doses in most stable and organized markets however are at least relatively standardized, such that even if we don't know micage we can speak about X number of hits, especially in the more vertically integrated markets like certain online communities and the more reputable people on the touring circuit.

Eggcatly

Like don't eat more than 2 hits, that's some flame L

Or this stuff is weak, you should eat 3-4

400ug is a pretty heavy dose. I'd be pretty shocked if you had tabs dosed at 220ug... That's extremely high for a single dose. You really don't know what the sheet was laid at despite what you were told.

If 1 tab didn't do it for you in the past take 2, it's pretty simple really. 400ug can be pretty earth shattering for some people... Most people, IME.

I haven't done 400 before, but the tabs I use are dosed at 150ug and from my experience I'd say they are pretty much spot on ( Australians who know good acid will know what im talking about). One tab and I'm tripping hard for 8-10 hours.
I had two tabs (300ugs) camping by myself at the beach once and I spent the first two hours in a state of pure ecstacy laying on the beach in the sun, I literally couldnt move because the sand felt so good :p

300ugs for me was pretty intense, although I feel like I could take more and be ok. I think skipping straight to 400 would be too intense though

People throwing around micages of commercially sourced L make me laugh TBH.

Not really, I get raw and dose volumetrically into liquid from the same people who lay 100 ug hits of paper. Maybe some or most tabs are under dosed, but some people know their sources more well than you may believe. On the darknet energy control is testing a couple of vendors very close to their reported dosages, not most of them, but with some sense one can find accurately dosed tabs or crystalline lsd

Not really, I get raw and dose volumetrically into liquid from the same people who lay 100 ug hits of paper. Maybe some or most tabs are under dosed, but some people know their sources more well than you may believe. On the darknet energy control is testing a couple of vendors very close to their reported dosages, not most of them, but with some sense one can find accurately dosed tabs or crystalline lsd.
But as you have said, "There is very little point in discussing microgram doses because it is all either guesswork ", as even with energy control results, there is room for error. Not only error on their part, but also the fact that test results can be faked, higher dosed tabs can be sent in instead of the standard tabs, and even if sent in anonymously a dealer can still keep the same print but start underdosing tabs for a sheet and then flip back to normal tabs after that is gone and a couple negative reviews come in.. So I guess you are right SKL, trying to accurately guess ug's in a tab is probably useless and you should leave it at 1 tab equals x strength, so this question could probably be worded three vs four hits.

Now have I ever taken the plunge from 300 or 400 ugs? No, but if I had I probably would have titrated up by 50 ug at a time or half a hit of paper, 100 ug is big jump with something as potent as lsd. It can for some be enough to tip them over the edge, for others it can be experiential bliss. Now there are people who pop three to five tabs in their mouth with no problem from batches they've never tried before, and if you are looking from advice from someone like that I am not the one.

I once did 7 x 115ug tabs, labtestet from darknet.. Most likely around 700ug and took them over the course of 2 days. Way too overwhelming at some parts of the trip i needed to lay down and getting back in control. If not possible just let it go, really nothing to do. If you are a strong mental person try riding it out. Otherwhise a shortacting Benzo is golden.

I prefer 200-300ug dosings myself every 3. month or so.
And yes there is a big noticeable jump between the doses 100-200-300-400ug - Stay safe!

Before you drop the acid be sure you have the most comfortable enviroment. If that means to trip alone, then trip alone :)

Last edited:
Not really, I get raw and dose volumetrically into liquid from the same people who lay 100 ug hits of paper. Maybe some or most tabs are under dosed, but some people know their sources more well than you may believe. On the darknet energy control is testing a couple of vendors very close to their reported dosages, not most of them, but with some sense one can find accurately dosed tabs or crystalline lsd

Yes, the darknet, energy control, and all that ... sometimes I have to remind myself that what is going on now is not the scene that I knew when I used to run around and be dealing with L ... old dog, new tricks, and all that, I'll admit. There's still a difference between the average consumer and the informed consumer, but I suppose, like so many things in this brave new world, the "market inefficiencies" have been eliminated.

Obiter: What's up with the high dosed tabs? I hear that some tabs in excess of 200-250μg circulate in some in some markets, especially out of the Eurozone, but why on earth? Seems dangerous to the potentially uninformed consumer, and being that they are expensive as all hell, it seems difficult for the retail dealer to make a profit on, i.e. convince their customer that their doses are worth 2-3+ of the next guy's. Just doesn't make sense to me at all. If the industry standard for a well dosed dose is 100, i.e. somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50-80μg of the active isomer, why deviate from it?

Last edited:
Consider that generally tabs are under 100ug sometimes by a lot and if they are really good at or rarely a fraction over and you get an idea of what 300-400 is like. I doubt you 220ug tabs - be smart and mistrust dealers - even honest ones who may believe the hype - very few people have had reliable doses - tabs are ever weak, ok, reasonable or strong and very likely all within the bounds I have specified. The question is more like will 2x a tab be a lot more - and it certainly can be.