View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD: 3 Tab Trip Report.

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
This shall be my first trip report. To start, my background with psychedelics in the past have been multiple “LSD” ranging from half a tab to two tabs. I have only done it around 4 times. Shrooms I have done maybe 5 times, with my strongest being 4g of some relatively potent mushies. All of my trips have been positive, none have ever been too difficult to handle. Okay, so onto the report.

I picked up 5 tabs of “255ug” LSD tabs. Yeah, figured that number was bullshit right off the bat, all my other tabs in the past have been advertised as insanely high dosages. I have done enough research or Bluelight, Erowid, and most other sites across the web to have a vague understanding of blotter dosages. Knowing the dosage was probably BS, I confronted him and asked if it was LSD. I told him I would be taking 3 and to just be strait with me (taking 3 RCs can be dangerous). He had always been honest with me in the past. He assured me that it was indeed LSD and that he and multiple other people had tried it and confirmed. He couldn’t confirm the exact dosage. He said he usually take 5 tabs of real L when he finds it, but he only takes 2 of these guys. They were on tiny, pieces of white paper; the same white paper he has given to me before; smaller than a typical blotter.

Setting: College campus. My girlfriend would be my sober sitter.

Dosage: 2.5-3 tabs

T-0: I’m in my room and I’ve been anxiously waiting all day for this trip to start. The concert was at sundown, but I wanted to go explore outside during the day; I wanted to be part of both worlds and watch the sunset. It is roughly 4pm, I decide I’d better just take 2.5 tabs, after all the guy only told me to take two. Anyways, so I pick out two tabs and cut one in half and stick in my mouth. I wait for the dreaded bitter, metallic taste, but there isn’t any just paper. I text my friend to play call of duty zombies with me, just to pass some time, since my girlfriend hadn’t arrived yet.

T-30: The game is going nicely, we’re both doing very well. I can notice subtle visuals if I let my gaze go lazy. No change in thoughts at this point. I had continued to let the tab sit on my upper lip for awhile, but I forgot about it and just continued playing with it using my tongue. At this point it was almost gone, expect suddenly I yell at the same, and it leaves my mouth. I have no idea where it went, so I decide to go take the other half to compensate for losing the remaining stuff. I was feeling pretty good about it, so I figure, “what the hell”.

T-1:00: We lose the game. Shame. My girlfriend had stopped by, asked me if I wanted to go back to her apartment to get some stuff for the night, I was feeling a little woozy, so I decline. My friend had left after the game so it was only just me in the room now. I climbed into my bed and covered up with some covers, I was freezing. The room was breathing pretty heavily. All of my posters looked like they were pinching outward. There were many weird “shadow” shifts going on along the many corners of the rooms. No real melting or geometric patterns, as I usually got on my other tabs. These visuals reminded me on shrooms, as just weird and abstract flowing; like the whole room was rubber. There is an odd tension in my body, I attribute this to just being nervous on the comeup, and hope it goes away at some point. At this point it was by no means making me scared. So I just continue to lay in my bed.

T-1:45: The visuals increased in intensity marginally. Things squeezed and stretched, but no geometric patterns at this point. I did notice faces on the ceiling; two people kissing each other. I had stayed a top my bed and just tried to relax, but I got this odd nagging feeling still. I noticed I was clenching my jaw. There was no physical discomfort, but more my mind felt like “unclean”, similar to the onset of a headache. So I decide to turn on family guy, still awaiting my girlfriends arrival. That is when I first notice any change in thoughts. Nothing in the show was funny at all, I kept forgetting what was going on. There were many after images on the screen, but no real visuals elsewhere in the room.

T-2:15: Girlfriend arrives, I feel like I had peeked at the 1:30 mark or so as the visual intensity had stopped. The discomfort had remained. My “pre-headache” was still going strong. This didn’t worry me or anything, rather it was just annoying. We get some food, I try and make monkey bread in the microwave but have difficulty getting anything to work (I just kept getting sugar all over the place) eventually I managed to make food. Food felt good and kinda eased my discomfort. I still felt like something was off though. Meanwhile, we decide its time to head over to the concert as the pre party would be starting soon. When we get outside, I am surprised my the lack of visuals, mainly just HD vision. We walk, I have no problem functioning with people or having conversations, we run into some people I know along with way, and most of them had no idea. It was about a 20 minute walk from my room to the concert and sun had begun to go down.

T-2:45: We kinda took the scenic route there, as we figured the main bands wouldn’t be playing for awhile. We got there and there were a lot of police. This was expected though, but didn’t cause any sort of paranoia or anything. The sun had gone down and the visuals were kicked up a knotch, not by much though. It looked like I was walking the air but the air was sparkly and had color too it. There were quite a few tracers as people ran around and danced. The music itself was pretty shitty, so we just kinda meandered around. There was nothing spectacular going on or anything, in real life or in my head. At this point I was kinda disappointed. We stick around for another half hour or so and listen to the obnoxiously loud music.

T-3:30: We gradually head back to my room as we were both hungry again and needed to pee. Things were starting to wear off, not by much though but I could tell I wasn’t peaking anymore.

T-4:00: Back in my room the visuals come back, that may have just been because of the setting. Stick it looks like my room was made of sparkly silly putty with earthy tones. VERY similar to shroom visuals. we grab sandwich from the fridge and throw on an episode of family guy. This time I actually understood what was going on, I felt like any mindfuck of any sort was gone at this point. Sober but with visuals. I try and explain to her why I am laughing because she absolutely hates family guy.

T-5: we decide to head back out. Visuals are minimal at this point, on visible if I focus on something for an extended period of time. I am feeling kinda lazy at mental tired at this point, like I had been frying for hours which wasn’t the case.

T-6: we missed the main act, kinda disappointing, but we just head back. Along the way we stop at a parking garage because we here music like somebody is having their own concert. We ride the elevator to the top floor and walk down and try and find where it is coming from. Eventually we walked all the way down to the second floor from the eighth and we still could not find them. So we took the elevator back up and walked around the long way and sure enough they were playing behind the wall. It was kinda dark and evil music though, giving off some bad vibes. The distortion in the instruments that they were using were kinda cool though.

T-6:30: things pretty much stayed the same at this point. My girlfriend and I laid down a blanket, lit some candles and played card games for a couple of hours. I could coherently remember things and function and win about half of the time. No visuals or mindfuck.

T-8:30: She decides she wants to go snuggle and go to bed. I am still wired at this point but I agree. As we lay in bed I notice some CEV going on, and have some fun rubbing my eyes to make them stronger. This was the extent of it though. I soon forgot about them and coasted off into “sleep” at some point, probably closer to 10 hours.

According the bluelight dosage thread that explain LSD effects from 20ug to 1500ug (if any of you know what I am talking about) I would probably rank it around a 150 or so. In retrospect the mind discomfort is kinda discerning, as I am not sure if it was an RC or not. The duration, visuals, or feel did not feel like my other of my previous trips.