View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD 3 hits no visuals

summertropicz36

Bluelighter
Ok so I attained some LSD recently and shrooms. I took 3 hits of it the other night but no visuals barely. Like maybe 3 or 4 times very quick glimpses of what I could not make out and other than that no more visuals. It was a trippy experience but just haven't really been able to get visuals lately. The time before that I did 2g shrooms and 4 hits and no visuals there either. Not really disappointed because the trip is still fun and enlightening but I just would like to get visuals. Oh well guess beggars can't be choosers.

If you're taking such high doses you should really consider getting a tolerance break. Rest for a month and I'm sure you'll get visuals from 1 hit.

d5MNYJD.gif

Thanks. Doing just that. I got 10 left and about 1.5g shrooms. I hope you're right lol. Love the visuals from L.

smoke some hash after the peak . gives a lot of very good visuals. also some nitrous will tip it over the edge for 2 mins

No THC or hash for me. I'm not saying exactly why but just can't. (Tests lol) anyways I'm thinking about a good full 2 months before I try and drop again. Should do the trick. My set/setting must be ideal. Right now currently it's definitely not. My mind is ready I believe, but I'm in a house with a family member until I get my own place which is soon hopefully. I don't enjoy hiding my trip. So annoying and stressful lol.

No THC or hash for me. I'm not saying exactly why but just can't. (Tests lol) anyways I'm thinking about a good full 2 months before I try and drop again. Should do the trick. My set/setting must be ideal. Right now currently it's definitely not. My mind is ready I believe, but I'm in a house with a family member until I get my own place which is soon hopefully. I don't enjoy hiding my trip. So annoying and stressful lol.
Google lsd tolarance calculator , its cool thing.
I remember site told me it takes 14 days for tolarance to drop to 0

It's possible you were given bunk, have a tolerance, or are one of the rare "psychedelic heavyweights" who need gargantuan quantities to get any effects. It's probably one of the first two. Have you gotten visuals in the past with previous batches? Also, I have noticed that when I have a really peaceful mood going into a trip, my visuals are weaker.

It's possible you were given bunk, have a tolerance, or are one of the rare "psychedelic heavyweights" who need gargantuan quantities to get any effects. It's probably one of the first two. Have you gotten visuals in the past with previous batches? Also, I have noticed that when I have a really peaceful mood going into a trip, my visuals are weaker.
Not just possible but likely.

I know some people that ain’t exactly "psychedelic heavyweights" in a sense they don’t feel average doses but their experience isn’t really visual at all even at above than average doses.

Not just possible but likely.

I know some people that ain’t exactly "psychedelic heavyweights" in a sense they don’t feel average doses but their experience isn’t really visual at all even at above than average doses.
I know for me when it comes to shrooms I definitely tripped and feel the effects, but for me it's more of a body high, mental trip, Mindfuck, and emotional trip. But the visuals aren't as strong, I get them but it's mostly just brightened and enhanced colors and visual acuity becomes much more sharp. Can't speak for acid however

I mean I could understand if you only took one tab and didn't get visuals but not even from 3, or the time you did shrooms with it. Are you on any medications at the moment because some meds blunt the effects of psychedelics

Well it's not like he got no effects, he said that he still tripped but that he just didn't get any visuals. Visuals is only one aspect of the trip