Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + 2c-b = flipping trip or combination

bla-ljus

Bluelighter
Hi.
I have experience on LSD, I have experience on MDMA, I have experience on LSD+MDMA.
For the combination, the 3 times I've done it, it's always been more or less LSD trip interrupted by MDMA. I would not call my MDMA trip being enhanced by LSD.

Now, I'm in posession of 2c-b, which I've never done before, but told that it combines well with LSD. I've read many of the threads: "Always do new stuff without combining with other substances", but I'm a bone head, so I disregard those :).
I'm intending to extend my mind by doing big amount of LSD on one day and then next day it's 2c-b. No, i've been told that 2c-b goes well with LSD. My only question is: Does 2c-b act the same way as MDMA with LSD, that is: once you start feeling second substance (2c-b), LSD feeling/effects totally disappear or will you be more high than either one taken alone?

I happend to try this a few weeks back and had the most intense trip of my life. It wasn't even enjoyable as it was that intense as walls were melting,i was melting, i was just sat alone in a black room ( i was really in a house with a few friends and lights where on) and i kept seeing little boy about 4 that kept coming in and holding my hand and taking me about the house!, even though there really was no little guy. The whole experience was fucked up i personally wouldn't recommend it but i would recommend doing 2-cb on it's own as it's a great psychedelic.

If your LSD trip was interrupted by MDMA, then the reason it was only this, and not the utopian beauty and synergy of a candyflip, is because you didn't do enough LSD, or the timing was wrong.

You need to take enough LSD to forget who you are somewhat, and then 4 hours later, you take a dose of MDMA. You forget yourself, and then you find yourself.

That's how you do the special candyflips. You can do a candyflip of sorts without getting to this stage via LSD, but it's not the same.

I haven't mixed LSD and 2c-b, but I have mixed LSD and 2c-i. That was beautiful.

Generally 2c-b can be more psychedelic, I think. I'd expect it to perhaps be more intense.

It really depends on dose and timing though.

Thanks for the replies.
I forgot to mention in my initial post that I think my previous experiences with LSD+MDMA are more or less waste of good LSD. I mean taken separately, I would have got nice and easy ~8 hours LSD trip. Combining them I got 3-4 hours of nice and easy LSD trip then turned into MDMA roll.

Based on trippylittleboy, I definately will take my 2c-b without LSD. (It's supposedly 20mg).

As for Tranced's comment: Perhaps 150ug LSD + MDMA (~150mg range) is a combo with too litlle LSD. I think I'm not that sensitive to LSD, which is a bummer.
Will be testing my limits with LSD the day before I'll go with 2c-b. Initial plan something at 400-600ug range and then walking around the parks to enjoy the nature...

Experiment with 2c-b on its own. For me, it was one of the most potent psychedelics I have used.

Thanks for the replies.
I forgot to mention in my initial post that I think my previous experiences with LSD+MDMA are more or less waste of good LSD. I mean taken separately, I would have got nice and easy ~8 hours LSD trip. Combining them I got 3-4 hours of nice and easy LSD trip then turned into MDMA roll.

Based on trippylittleboy, I definately will take my 2c-b without LSD. (It's supposedly 20mg).

As for Tranced's comment: Perhaps 150ug LSD + MDMA (~150mg range) is a combo with too litlle LSD. I think I'm not that sensitive to LSD, which is a bummer.
Will be testing my limits with LSD the day before I'll go with 2c-b. Initial plan something at 400-600ug range and then walking around the parks to enjoy the nature...

lol thats kind of the point of a candyflip.

do you not like MDMA that much? i think 2C-B and MDMA is the best combo, but if you dont like ecstasy then i dont know. LSD and 2C-B is very, very intense. very visual, very confusing. if you have your mind set on it, be prepared for a hell of a trip!

Just recently returned back to earth ;).
400ug, a mind blowing experience. Definately got to the next level of consciuness. What an exprience...

But as for GreenMachine's comments:
I love MDMA, but really try to limit it's use to be once every couple of months. It might be old age, then again might not. Some issues with short term memory. Thus trying to widen the space between rolls to 3 months or even more.
And the thought of making LSD trip even more intense.. Whoa, my last LSD trip taught me some respect towards it. Don't need intesefiers there :).