View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD 250mgc to 125mcg beginner

MrJacob

Greenlighter
I tried 250mcg lsd for the first time 6 days ago and it was so intense I ended up taking 4mg Xanax to calm me down considering I didn't have a spotter. Since it was my first time I don't know if the Xanax effected it but I am going to cut the dose in half to 125mcg tonight in hopes of a less powerful trip I can enjoy and work my way up in doses from there. I'm not going to take Xanax considering I have a urine test coming up in about half a week so. would 125mcg be a good dose to not freak out on? Also how did the Xanax effect the trip if it did at all?

Last edited:
The Xanax affected the trip in a way it should have been clear to you. What changes did you feel? Probably the anxyolitic effect was the biggest effect...as you said..."to calm me down". Probably it started as soon as you dropped it much before it actually took effect.
I think you are not sure as you might have gone on tripping. Benzos don't stop a trip they just cut its edges and take away most visuals and anxiety. Don't quote me on that, never took a benzo while tripping I just read about it.
If you can avoid it it's always better to go through the hard moments without help, but if you really feel overwhelmed no harm getting help.

If you freaked out with 250ug I would consider starting even lower than 125ug to have a feeling for the state. Half of that should be active and easy. It might be the case you just were not mentally prepared for the experience and now you'll be after thinking about it for a while. Try to get a quiet place and a plan for the trip. Don't leave to improvisation things that you can now think straight and might not after.
6 days is not much of a wait but considering it was your first time doubt there is any tolerance left.

Best of luck.

By freak out I wasn't bouncing off the walls it just seemed everything scared me. Even my pants across the room.... Nothing I listened to calmed me down I was stuck on my bed just wanting time to go by so it would end. I was just trying not to flip out but I still had reality. For expample when I got up from my bed everything would be so crazy I would lay back down. After I took the benzos I was texting my friend I got it from and he talked to me about it a little. About +3:00 in I decided to search for my dog for comfort and went downstairs where my friend told me to watch danger 5 which called me down ALOT. I then went to sleep at +6:00 ? Not sure what time. Honestly not sure how the benzos helped but I'm very sure they did, without them it would have been a very bad night stuck in my bed.

If 125mcg is still too much how much would you suggest that will introduce me to its effects without going balls to the walls trip? You know some good visuals and a medium reality bending if that's a good way to put it? Thanks

Ya you freaked out. You got the experience out of your control and were not ready to take that. So you fought it and got even more scared and uncomfortable. It might help concentrate in your breathing and try to let go and not fight the experience.
If you take it to have a good time you might or you might not. If you take it to learn you will always learn something. Then maybe the hardest of experiences will start to look much valuable. At least after the storm cleared up.

If I were you I would wait a bit longer, give it time. I think you are pretty young and in any case there is plenty of time. Think about it, what could you have done? what will you do if it happens again?

Then when you think you got everything figured out just start with maybe 62.5ug. That should be a dosage that will rule out any adverse reaction though probably you won't get were you want to be.
Redosing once it kick it'll prove quite inefficient, so much better just enjoy whatever comes and wait untill next time.(maybe 2 weeks)

Then if everything went well you are ready for 125ug or whatever you think you want, now having a good reference point. With Lsd 2+2 are generally 4 so you can expect double of intensity with double dosage.
If things went wrong time to reflect, analyse and wait.

I'm quite experienced with psychedelics, but with some of the strongest short acting psychedelics or with ketamine I most times get difficult, uncomfortable and scary but deeply valuable experiences. So after one trial I have to wait even years to just assimilate it and forget the suffering I went through to be brave enough to try it again. Thankfully suffering gets quicker forgotten than awesomeness. So eventually you are just left with the good side of the story...Just like in other events in life if you think about it.

You might think that "time heals all wounds" or dissagree like Rose Kennedy and say: "...the wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone"... Whatever your choice the result I believe is quite satisfactory.

Just remember the nietzschean mantra: "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"...and now try to really believe it. First time I saw that quote, it was written in my cell the first time I ever got unfairly arrested as a teenager for standing my ground. As you can imagine I was feeling powerless, angry and abused. Had some needed anxiolytic properties. It's not Xanax though it's kind of a free lunch.

Could go on quoting but with internet it's just not much loable and quite pedant. Still love it though. "Quotes are the closest to the true experience language gets" by The Hypnotist (just now):D...You can quote me on that one.LOL

If you still got any doubts don't doubt and shoot them in here and we'll do what we can. And if not please report back to let us know how it went. Send you some high positive bluish vibrations just in case you believe in them and could they be useful. Hope you enjoyed my suggestions and hope you are gonna follow all my commands. And if so...everything will go as smooth and wonderfully well as you couldn't even imagine.

Last edited:
The Hypnotist,

Rosemary Kennedy was given a lobotomy. They literally physically separated the hemispheres of her brain. This rendered her permanently non-responsive. You're suggesting LSD could cause the same effects botched lobotomies produce?

Really?

Not at all.
I was just rambling away from subject. Didn't know the woman before yesterday when I met her in Google as I was searching for the english translation to "El tiempo lo cura todo'' aka ''time heals all wounds''. There she was with her own version of it. I was high on stimulants and in playful mood so I just wandered from the point.

I can see now how the last half of the post it's just pure verbal diarrhea, though might be entertaining for some...

I'm an expierienced lsd tripper and this week I am going to take an pure lsd gummy bear and a tab any tips because I don't k ow which to take first and what exactly will happen

I'll always promote the sweet spot.

Take too little = anxiety. Take too much = anxiety.

My low dose experiments never brought me much positivity.

How do you actually know the precise ug/mics of the LSD you're taking? Unless you've had it lab tested, or actually were high up in the chain and a chemist or the actual person who laid the LSD onto the carrier, and even if it's claimed to be X amount of ug/mics on the darknet it's just speculation.

I'm an expierienced lsd tripper and this week I am going to take an pure lsd gummy bear and a tab any tips because I don't k ow which to take first and what exactly will happen
I hope you are actually getting LSD. Test your stuff first before you do anything, and if you're not completely sure that it's actually LSD don't take either of them.

The gummy is real pure lsd but the tab is 2-CB and lsd, we tested them I want to k is which I should take first for a better trip