View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD - 2 hits vs. 1 hit+weed

roundpotato

Greenlighter
Yo! Title basically says it all. What do you guys recommend? 2 hits or 1 hit + weed. The hits are said to be around 200µg and they are strong as fuck! I have never tripped on 2 hits this strong before, but last time I had weed I tripped harder than I have in a looong time. The thing is that this shit is expensive in Norway so I can only afford either 1 hit + weed or 2 hits. 2 hits would be cheaper

Why not get 2(if its cheaper) and buy some whipits(nitrous) with the left over cash.
Have some of that mythical gacid ;)

I definitely vote for 2 also. You'll get much more psychedelia.

2 tabs. Just make sure you're in a safe place to trip, since you'll be going farther with less of a safety net.

I recommend 1 hit and weed. 400ug would be really intense, and once you dose 400ug you're assured a solid full on 12 hour trip. With weed and a 200ug hit of acid, you can manage how high you want to get and increase the intensity to your liking.

Thanks everyone, I think I will be doing two hits or shrooms

cyberius: 12 hours? Sign me up! I have this whole weekend alone, my gf is at her parents and my buddies are gone, so this is the perfect opportunity to trip hard by my self. The only thing is will I handle 400ug? I have never had any bad trip before and my life is pretty great. Everything is on track and I have nothing to worry about in my life atm. It seems like a perfect time to trip

If you're going to take 400 mcg of LSD and you've never taken that much before, you should probably ask someone to trip-sit for you rather than taking it by yourself. You can take more LSD than you ever have before, or you can take LSD by yourself, but I wouldn't do both.

Clocktower: Sorry, re-read what I wrote. My "party" buddies are gone, so I don't have a schedule. My trip buddies will be there with me, but they will probably do MDMA or shrooms. I am trying to convince them to do acid with me, but I don't want to force them to do it (they have done it before, they just don't wanna do it now)

Depends how often you smoke and how much you like weed while tripping. My preference would be 200ug LSD and nothing else.

Personally I think 400ug LSD would be easier to manage than 200ug + marijuana. Weed makes trips more confusing, more anxious, and more typically "druggy" and fucked up. 400ug will be a much deeper, more lucid experience, basically better in every way. The only time it's really good to smoke when tripping is on the comedown- take it from someone like me who used to smoke bowl after bowl while tripping. Also gotta point out that you really can't know the dosage of the LSD, and that most tabs these days are not that strong, so there's a definite possibility that you'll need 2 to even have a full, worthwhile trip (of course there still are strong tabs around, just not nearly as common as painfully weak ones).

400ug will be a much deeper, more lucid experience, basically better in every way.

This may be true for some people, but not for everyone. Some people have very strong, unexpected reactions to mid/high-dose LSD (think blacking out, stripping clothes, punching walls, screaming, etc.). That's why I recommended a sitter.

Awe man, hardest lsd trip I ever had was 1 hit+ copious amounts of cannabis.
One of the trip pies days of my life!!!!

If I had a choice between only one or the other I'd totally take 1+weed first, then try 2 hits later :)

I understand that it's not sure that the dose is 200ug, but my buddy/dealer drips the blotters himself and i'm not very experienced so I believe it's 200. If it's not 200 it will still be more than I have taken before so I guess it will be nice no matter what. As of now I am considering doing shrooms instead, even though LSD is my favourite. Simply because my homies wanna do shrooms and I don't want to be the only one on acid. I will post an update for what I choose and if it went okay on Sunday if you're still around. Thanks guys