Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/2 hits) First time – 4 hour+ body orgasm

Adeezz

Greenlighter
So this was my first experience with LSD. I have done 2c-b prior to this but the experience was not entirely overwhelming as compared to this trip. In this trip I don’t think I did enough to see intense visuals (with my eyes open), but I did experience a weird body sensation which would almost be like having sex and having orgasms…for a long time.

So Friday night two friends I decided to trip at one of our houses. My friend had set up a little tripping arena in the main living room with a lot of weird objects and decorations. She also had an abundance of weird paintings in the room and we set up the Xbox visualizations. We also had an array of trance music ready to go.

T:1:30am – We all pretty much drop 1 sugar cube each. We have been informed they are fairly strong. So I do one to start with seeing as it’s my first time and I don’t really know what to expect.

T:2:30am – Start to get a warm fuzzy feeling in my body by this point. But only a small amount. It’s nearing 3am, one of my friends is already tripping balls and I feel pretty normal but with a slight fuzzy feeling. So I do another half cube at 3am and then not long after I start to become VERY charged. I want to run, and bounce and just move. The fuzzy feeling and warmth begins to increase and it starts to feel much more intense.

T:3:00am -4:00am – By now the fuzzy feeling is extremely intense and I feel like I’m just ready to have sex pretty much. I want to move around but at the same time I just have an immense urge to lay down on the fluffy carpet on the floor and just enjoy it. I do so, and I become completely and utterly relaxed. As it nears 4:00am I drop another half. One of my friends who is affected very strongly is having an intensely strong trip, and she starts to become a little paranoid which ultimately begins to freak me out a bit seeing as I have done double the amount. I begin to anticipate what may happen to me soon, but I aim to stay calm and remember my tolerance is much higher.

T:4:00-6:00am – This period is probably the best part of the trip for me. I go back to laying on the carpet next to another friend and we just enjoy the orgasmic feeling throughout our body. It’s like constant sexual stimulation and just euphoric pleasure inside. Music continues to sound more and more profound. Music and songs are no longer simply just ‘songs’ or ‘music’. They are an intricate puzzle and layering of powerful sounds. The music, and trance songs which we listen to, ultimately become sort of new experience. Songs which we have heard before are no longer what they used to be. We are hearing them in a different manner, as if this is the manner they are supposed to be heard in – like they are designed to be heard and experienced on lsd. I hear sounds which I have never picked up on in the songs before. Every layer and sound can be distinctly heard. Each sound is just laid out for me.

As the trance songs build up and continue in their progressive nature I become more and more stimulated in side. It’s as if as the songs builds towards their climax, so do I. I become more and more stimulated and the pleasure piercing through my body becomes more and more intense. As the song finally breaks and the drop is heard and climax is reached – I climax too. And again its like I am almost having an orgasm. I become one with the music.

Around 5:00am I also begin to notice I start to feel like I am melting into the carpet. I am becoming one with everything. One with the music, one with the floor. And one with life. I feel like I am literally making love to the music and the floor, and life and the world itself.

I am very to myself. I don’t really have much urge to talk but just to enjoy the experience myself. As I close my eyes the visual simulation from the TV creates a plethora of intense coloured patterns and shapes as I close my eyes. The shapes and colours constantly change and I even get mild hallucinative visions with my eyes closed. Similar to what I experienced with 2cb. It’s like an alternate reality with my eyes closed. However, I do not experience any visuals with my eyes open. Although colours are slightly brighter and more enhanced.

T:7:00am+ - Soon we notice it is light outside and this kind of decreases the experience for me as the room becomes very bright and all my visual stimuli was seen in the dark with eyes closed. So from this point onwards I just continue to lay on the floor and enjoy the music in its enhanced state.

Overall this was a very overwhelming experience for me even though I know it is only a small portion of the states that can be reached on lsd. I think I started off at a good level for my first time because I can slowly ease into doing a bit more for the next experience. I might put out that my mind and pattern of thought and decision was not alterered. I did not become philosophical in any way or over think and analyze anything. Is this not what is supposed to occur on lsd?

Last edited: