Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/1Tab) - Firsties - Did Nothing & Everything

Butterwood

Bluelighter
Its been about a week since the day this happened but i can still piece it back together like clockwork.
( the '....' are thoughts i have in my head at the time)
The Backstory: Me and my friends are sitting in M's garage smoking weed and i random asked him if he could find some Lucy for me and my friend (D). He quickly called up his friend and before i knew it 10 minutes later i had an inch of foil in my hand with 2 fingernail sized bulges on them.

FF one week> Me and D are at D's house while we figure out what we are going to do. He tells me hes not going to drop today but i insist that we do. The last thing i want to do after a week of planning what this day is going to be like is to do it alone.
We leave his house and go to mine. We are alone for a while and then my roommate comes home...M. M does his own thing while me and D are messing around the computer listening to music. I tell M that we are going to drop acid later today and he tells us his experiences with it. Gets me totally hyped up and rather anxious. I grab the inch of foil and plop it into D's lap "please take this with me.." He continuously says no despite my pressuring so i give up for now. M offers for us to smoke some weed in the backyard. I really didnt want to get high and then drop acid later because i just wanted to know what the acid was gonna feel like by itself, not a combo. Either way i end up smoking with M and D. A hour later i let me friend V that we are going to go to his house and drop. Me and D leave M at the house and we drive to V's house.
5pmish
We get to V's house and watch some tv and talk. Me and D are still high although D proclaims to be "really high".
I plead and plead for him to drop this little tab with me. I want someone to be on the same wavelength as me and not alone.
He stands his ground and doesn't.crap. I make a split second decision to drop right before we leave V's house. I want to go to the woods around the area and do a little nature walk in the sun listening to music. I unwrap the foil and take out a pinkynail sized tab..split the two and place one on my tongue. I can feel it somewhat sizzle atop of my tongue.
My mouth is rather dry from smoking weed earlier and i struggle to keep it on my tongue and not on the roof of my mouth.
This doesnt really worry me much until we get back to my house so i can grab some sunglasses. Now me D and V leave to the woods. While we leave the car in a neighborhood we walk there. I have speakers that i brought dangling around my shoulders with my ipod plugged in. playing it loud was the only option. Trying to put the tab back onto my tongue i accidentally roll it into a croissant. Great to wet to unroll it and then i swallow it somehow. 'well its been about 30 minutes anyways im sure that was enough' It was. We make it to the woods and walk around on the dirt trails that are there. I start to feel really light. Anyways Me/D/V walk around and want to go climb atop of some rocks. We are walking up a hill D first then me V following me. And out of nowhere i see something black around 6 inches long scamper across the path. "WTF was that!!" i shout..freaked out for sure. "some sort of damn rat or woods mouse". D and V claim to have not heard something or see it.
'did i hallucinate that?'
I sware up and down that i saw it run across and the disappear into a bush. D and V probably thing i really frying now(which i was starting to). We make it to the rocks which overlook into a big meadow with a dried up creek. I try climbing onto the taller rocks but decided that if i fell id be really pissed and look rather stupid in front of D/V. I finally get comfortable on a lower rock and just focus on the greenery around me. The trees are wobbling back and forth moving side to side. I put the speakers to my ears and lose myself in the beauty of my surroundings."Im pretty sure that was the best moment of my entire life" i say. i wanted to cry for some reason but couldnt. I take off my sunglasses and everything becomes MUCH more crisp and defined. the colors. everything. 'WOW...this is acid. Why didnt D want to do this with me?its awesome'
(D had only done acid a previous time before this and had a bad trip.)
I turn around and look at the rocks and can see anything i want to in them. One boulder in particular looks like a cats head. I tell D/V about this and show them the eyes and nose mouth everything but i still dont think they really saw it. 'thats okay'
we start to leave the woods to get me some water because i still hadnt drank anything after i smoked at my house. Im walking up the trails just enjoying everything. I see spiderwebs on all the shrubs and bushes."Are there really this many spiderwebs?" V-"probably.just not as much as your seeing" 'cool.haha' I put my sunglasses on and off throughout walking back to the car. When i see the sun from behind the trees i take them off again and put my arms up. "the sun is washing over me.wow" 'feels like im absorbing the sunlight like a plant. plants are cool :)'
We leave and go to the local fast food place to get some water cups. Me and D sit at a table while V gets us some water.
I look ominously at the cup as it bubbles.'wth no way this is water. maybe im just tripping' I take a drink and it is the bitter taste of carbonated soda. flavorless. really fucked me over. I almost gag at this taste.
we leave to get some gas and while im walking out of the fast food place and this deputy looking guy holds the door open for me
'instantly sober up!'
i see a black and white car and think 'FUCK im caught'
i walk back to the car calm as hell and look at V. He gives me a look that says "wtf are you crazy..acting like that in front of a cop!"i climb into the back seat of the car and just try to relax as much as possible. My leg muscles from my knees to my pelvis are really clenched. this entire time they were. "can we leave please?" V-"D's getting you some actual water"
'good. that soda sucked ass'
D comes back and gives me the water and i drink some of it to get the taste out of my mouth. We get some gas and drive around a little bit which was awesome. The tracers of the lights and the music was making this night really fun. But the conversations in the car werent. They were really negative and i thought D and V were having a really shitty night trying to take care of me. V is talking about how he needs some drugs and D is talking about why he does drugs.
"so you do drugs to have friends? and i do drugs to get away from my life?" -D/V
this whole conversation blows so i put in one headphone so i can still listen to them incase the talk about me.
We sit in a parking lot for an hour trying to find some people to hangout with. I look at a sign that is black and white behind a tree. The tree is moving like that ones in the woods. and the sign changing between black/white. 'damn this is awesome'
"sensory overload"- i repeat this throughout the night cause it truly was being overloaded.
V-"wtf does that mean?"
'youd know if you took this too'
We leave to the park and sit in the playground just enjoying the night. There is a bunch of clothes in the trashcans and food everywhere 'someone mustve had a party here wtf' There was literally like an entire families clothes in the trash although i didnt sort through it. I look towards where the sun had set and see the sky and the trees on the horizon moving back and forth to me. We leave to take D home and get my stuff i had left at his house. Me and V go back to his house and i am just fucking exhausted. but cant fall asleep at all. my mind is still racing and having a great time. We watch tv and V convinces me to let him take the other tab that D was supposed to take at around midnight."are you ready for this. there is no way i can prepare you for this adventure" V-" i guess.*drops*"
im going to stop here cause i dont want to type anymore. My trip gradually winded down but i was still not 100% sober by 6am and V is tripping face. It turns out the black and white car i had seen was just a retired cop car. but it wasnt to me.
and D/V told me that i was surprisingly good for my first trip even thought mentally at points i thought i was really fucking sloppy and losing my marbles. That made me feel alot better about the day.
I took the next day off and when i woke up around 3pmish the next day i felt 110% :)
this was an amazing day of my life and im sure i will try this again but not in the near future.
Thanks V/D.your my best friends <3
If youve read this far. Thanks for taking the time to.

Thanks for sharing, it's a beautiful experience.

One that's always different for everyone, and yet remarkably very much the same.

had fun writing it out..it could have been well over double in length haha

edit: after rereading this i laughed for about a minute just thinking of how i could have had this day way more planned out and and probably not ever gonna trip in public on a substance i dont have any knowledge of other then reading a bunch of TRs..going to stay inside my house from now on :)

Last edited: