• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

[LSD 10 strip] huge underestimation. That’s what it took to break an egotic mind

6enio

Greenlighter
Whew.

Dose – 10 hits of Lsd25

4pm
00:00 – Swim slightly still drunk from night before, wanted to eat 10 hits of lsd of white on white blotters. Matter of fact they weren’t white on white they had a green tint to them. (Grateful dead Christmas doses.) Needed a dose to know what real reality was because I’ve been dosing myself with high amounts of RC’s and Loads and LOADS of LSD in the past. A truth about himself he didn’t know because things weren’t, right in my life. Opened the freezer, wanted to post this on a social network (for the soul reasons to remember why and when I did it). Cut a hefty large strip from a sheet, and down went the chimney it went.

00:30- Not feeling anything at all, are waiting around for the dose to hit me. Realizes he left a joint the previous night before he didn’t smoke and decided to go outside to smoke it. (Hence at my moms house). Went outside to the bus station to smoke that is right outside of the apartments.

00:55- After smoking about half of the joint, realize that visuals are gradually starting to pick up. Swim pays no attention to the visuals and start to center himself and continue to smoke the joint. (A car drives past him, doing so, their windows are down, and music playing at a medium tone.) It took almost a minute in a half to realize that a car just drove by because swim was tuned in with the music as they drove by. Still stuck by the music, as he realizes everything, another car drives me, which he realized was a cop, who paid no mind to my business. oh yeah, hence this being 5am and the only one standing at a bus stop on Sunday on that side of town. Decided to get the fuck back in the house.

THIS BREAKDOWN IS A STORY UPON LIFE, DEALT WITH PSYCHOSIS, AND BROKE THRU AND IS THE REASON YOU DO NOT TAKE LSD25 IF YOU DON’T HAVE A STRONG GRASP ON WHATS REALITY, OR IN YOU’RE LIFE IN GENERAL. GET YOU’RE LIFE TOGETHER BEFORE YOU DROP. AND BE SURE, TO ALWAYS TRIP WITH SOMEONE, AND BUY TEST KITS.

1:00 – THIS LSD HIT LIKE MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS!!!!!!!!! Thee most hardest hallucinations ever experienced. As he finally started walking back to my mom’s upstairs apartment, was probably experiencing the most insane visuals like DMT. Closing eyes, and being LIT with complete vibrancies with color. Experienced god like no other before I reached 30 yards back to my mom’s apartment. Like was completely out of body, but still being able to some how maintain myself was a magnificent wonder, hand was attaching to the door frame, like, not melting at all. Visuals apron visuals upon his very eyes. This LSD has been the most potent LSD he’s ever had in his life. Felt like 10+ hits of liquid. Got upstairs, and got into his moms house and shut the door. Swim left his moms house with all the lights off.

1:15 – As he goes back to meditate on the floor, Swim is getting locked in with complete visuals in pitch-black. Swim starts to go out of body and grabs phones and looks for something on his tablet to play, Pretty Lights, always with good vibes as he tells himself. Within the music meditating, started to lose focus in himself, and went on a conscious journey with god. He literally died for about an hour. and didn’t have any attachments to hold on. Because he knew that everything was okay. When he was finally able to open his eyes, everything was in a complete grid, and again, the most insane visuals every experienced other than DMT. While having a completely open and closed eye experience, every time he closed his eyes, Swim felt like he couldn’t open them because of the meditation was in tuning him with the universe. Then it all hit me on how this spiritual journey started, and why you need to become true to you’re self and all of life around you, in order to find you’re true self.

2:00 - The rest of the trip was non irrelevant, things that I can’t describe at all. This dose of lsd felt like 5+ hits of Liquid.
Met god.
But this is what the revelation is of this trip, and what I experienced in a year.

- Been experiencing with RC’s and LSD for quite sometime, psychedelics in general. Somewhere a lot the line, got DOSED HARD, and NEVERR actually came back. Due, to the state of mind that he was in. Never was upfront with himself, and never had a full blown ego death because he believed it was too much to lose. Did NOT except reality for what it was. Everyone tried to tell me around me, he began to lose friends. Relationships he wanted to build began to fall apart because he was literally SPUN still from dosing. No one is going to tell you, stop being a egotistical fuck and stop dosing, and get you’re life together. kept going with the flow. It all stops somewhere, it took me a year about to realize that I’ve been covered, clothed, and sheltered all for the love. Remembers a homie (mick) used to test swim all the time, to see if he actually learned what he tried to teach him. Finally realized his brother (face) that was with him since his first dose understood that all the information stuck, but it never stuck with swim because he thought he knew it all and didn’t want to confront his problems, and worried about went the next dose was coming around. He lied, contorted lies, ruined truth beyond friends, and went fuckiiiin nuts when he wasn’t getting his way. Which if you don’t confront you’re problems on LSD, YOU WILL GO FUCKING INSANE. YOU, WILL, SOME DAY, LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT and never become normal. Which thought it was normal for the longest time, but became schizophrenic and psychotic, and all he did was loop in thoughts all day and not continue with life the way it was presented to him. Became at one point, mentally crippled, and I never wanted to face what was in front of me. It took me to get rid of all my attachments to finally grow and continue to live and understand what life has been all about. It was all a upraise, and he sees why he’s been so, odd because he didn’t unlock the truth which is inside. If you don’t heed this advice, and you dose and lose you’re shit anyway. You WILLL become psychotic not knowing the here and now. Doesn’t worry about what people think about you. Swim has been a spunion over a year, and it finally caught up with me. His Dance with Lucy is finally over So if you can’t handle you’re shit, for the slightest moment and you get a doubt. Look in the mirror and find what’s really inside. He didn’t know he was getting ADDICTED to the dose of LSD, because of the knowledge and visuals it will give you. But can leave you in a imbalanced mind state if you get left that way. (being you’re mind to continue to live in a trip if you don’t understand the plains of reality and you’re self.) The human minds are extremely fragile, and can break easy, please don’t underestimate LSD, like swim have been since he’s taken his first dose. People would hear about him in town, and it’s obvious that he had lost his shit and never had a strong mind for it in a beginning. Could barley communicate with people without being weird lol. But he’s always been weird. Funny how it took a psycho to know a psycho because he was driving himself insane, since he took my first dose of LSD.
After swim came down, he stopped dropping lsd for good, also smoking marijuana.
Swim called his parents and explained everything that has happened and they understand completely, Talking to his dad again, and gaining relationships, knowing that he’s normal, and finally unlocked things about himself it only took him to figure out.
Lucy, she’s a tricky bitch, always loved her, learned to hate her 

Good to see you doing laps in the pool swim. You are who you are and swim aint fooling anyone. Note BL does not like swim.

Glad you felt like you gained something from the trip but really how do you underestimate ten hits of LSD?

Glad you felt like you gained something from the trip but really how do you underestimate ten hits of LSD?

I forgot to put in this, I've been suffering from asbergers and was not told this until I finally dropped that 10 strip, and god told me himself. I believe I have such a cope with it now that I know what it is.

Suffering from Asburgers, and not particularly normal, although I seem to be. Something my parents never told me, and none of my friends bluntly told me. Something that I wish I would have known, before and during when and why I wasn't learning anything on LSD until I finally got blasted, and why I don't know what "normal" is. I believe this dose honestly cured my sense of "focusing" on things so much better. Before, I never focused on what I was saying, what I was doing. I always lived in the here and the now, and never actually understood what that was.

Don't self diagnose based on a psychedelic revelation. Go to a psychologist/neurologist if you think you might have a syndrome.

I forgot to put in this, I've been suffering from asbergers and was not told this until I finally dropped that 10 strip, and god told me himself. I believe I have such a cope with it now that I know what it is.

I actually have Aspergers, and I was profoundly struck by how your story seemed to be identical to what I experienced when abusing LSD, although it seems like your situation was far more extreme. Coincidence? Most likely.

DMT set me straight in my story. It was confronting to say the least. Good luck 6enio.

LSD was stronger than I thought it would be too. I typically enjoy dxm with cannabis more. I know I know I'm stupid.