PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA WITH A seizure history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Is LSA safe to take with a seizure history?
please, i'm running out of options of drugs to take.
there has to be some drugs to take with a seizure history

aren't you the guy with the blood clot also? I really wouldn't risk complicating your health issues only for a few hours of recreation, I think it's time to find pleasure in other things. the thing is only your doctor knows your full medical record and your body better so he can have a more suited opinion on this subject.

Yes but I want to find a drug that I can do with seizures. There must be some. I can't live without drugs

LSA is toxic on the liver, I would not recommend in general and it's not good effects. LSD would be better health-wise, but since you have the issue of seizures I would not recommend it under any circumstances.

This is psychedelic section, are you looking for any drug, or a psychedelic drug?

Are you epileptic as a result of drug use, or have you always been? Typically life-long users are already on a drug to prevent seizure. No real medical professional is going to advocate any drug beyond your prescription and this is a harm reduction forum. Even non-epileptics suffer seizures with high dose psychedelics - mushrooms are a well documented example.

Looking at your post history, I would not advocate anything. Try exercise.

LSA with a seizure history? No, avoid.

Do you have a history of seizures/epilepsy?
LSA is toxic on the liver, I would not recommend in general and it's not good effects. LSD would be better health-wise, but since you have the issue of seizures I would not recommend it under any circumstances.

This is psychedelic section, are you looking for any drug, or a psychedelic drug?

Are you epileptic as a result of drug use, or have you always been? Typically life-long users are already on a drug to prevent seizure. No real medical professional is going to advocate any drug beyond your prescription and this is a harm reduction forum. Even non-epileptics suffer seizures with high dose psychedelics - mushrooms are a well documented example.

Looking at your post history, I would not advocate anything. Try exercise.

LSA with a seizure history? No, avoid.

I want drugs that I can take with a seizure history. Are there any?

This is becoming a 'what should I take?' thread which we don't allow here.

Psychedelics are risky with a seizure disorder. That said, I have epilepsy and never had a seizure from them. Honestly, I would avoid LSA like the plague though... too much vasocontriction and peripheral effect, I would wager that LSA could be one of the more seizure inducing psychedelics.

This is becoming a 'what should I take?' thread which we don't allow here.

Psychedelics are risky with a seizure disorder. That said, I have epilepsy and never had a seizure from them. Honestly, I would avoid LSA like the plague though... too much vasocontriction and peripheral effect, I would wager that LSA could be one of the more seizure inducing psychedelics.
So you take drugs and you have epilepsy?

Yep. I don't take many drugs these days though.

My condition waxes and wanes, I am normally symptom free and not medicated. For me, it was prominent during childhood, stopped in late teens and most of my 20s before benzo withdrawal triggered it again. Currently, I don't take medication and so i am very careful what drugs i take.

I never had a seizure from drugs, though plenty from withdrawal. It's a condition that effects people differently so I would be wary of extrapolating from any one person's experience. Safest course of action is to stay sober ?

If you're concerned about seizures, you should not take stimulants or psychedelics. Dissociatives such as ketamine, as well as depressants that lower the seizure threshold (like benzos, gabapentinoids such as gabapentin, barbiturates, alcohol) are your best bets.

I'm closing this though as it is basically a "what should I take", and has ventured outside the realm of psychedelics anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.