Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA was this normal?

narcomick

Bluelighter
LSA - was this normal?

Hi, so personally I no longer pursue psychs as they are simply too much for me, and gave me intense traumatising derealisation, I now have depersonalisation derealisation disorder, and although psychs showed me glimpses of this, weed triggered it. I am now mostly recovered. I have also had the experience of tripping for days to even a whole week (this was 3 years ago and my memory is hazy) after taking morning glory, and it was always a bad trip from the 6th hour onwards. I'd experience a feeling of utter hell dread and loneliness beyond description and be caught in constant thought loops and other, perhaps psychotic effects. I'm not making this up. Also, while 30 seeds is a threshold dose to me and has always been positive with no visuals, 60 or more caused full blown trips. I am also very sensitive to cannabis, more so over time untill i experienced strong anxiety paranoia and even visuals from a miniscule smoked dose. I have abstained now. I also now have mild HPPD/afterimages at times and amplified pattern regognition which seems to have worsened. My question is did I have a psychotic break on lsa? If so, does this mean I'm prone to scizophrenia? To this day it scares and confuses me to recall those few memories. I was 15 at the time if that's of any use, I am now 18 and while my time with psychedelics did change my life for the better in some aspects, and i am still facinated by them now as i was three years ago, the idea of developing scizophrenia is one that disturbs me deeply. Help would be much apreciated!

Last edited: