• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA or Amanita Muscaria

LSA wins no contest IMHO... As long as you have something like Advil and muscle pain rub like tiger balm to combat the honestly just brutal vasoconstriction ( at least it's always been pretty severe for me).
If you can get past that muscle tension it is truly awesome!!!

I once had a profound psychedelic experience with Amanita muscaria. LSA is good as well, but my special Amanita muscaria experience made it similar to me with LSD, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, Psilocybin, Ketamine and Methoxamine.

Amanitas hands down every time for me. Fuck yes. A.muscaria is probably my plant ally sine qua non. The versatility of the mushroom is amazing.it.

Great for cold weather, the sort of horrid crap that just makes you want to curl up and tell the world to fuck right off, responsibilities be damned. If you follow my meaning there. Boosts endurance to cold, and to discomfort generally, but especially to cold weather. I once had an occasion where I felt better walking to the shops during a blizzard, a real tartarus-fart of a shitstorm, wearing only a thin leather jacket, unzipped and unbuttoned, without a shirt, than I did suited up against the cold. I quite simply did not feel it. Just didn't register. this was after a mug of fly agaric tea, made from the dried, cured caps only.

Makes an alright sedative if one cannot sleep. Some oneirogenic (dream-stimulating) properties IMO.

What like it best for though, is for cooking with. Dried, cured, powdered caps are a vital ingredient for me whenever I make chili con carne, cook steaks etc. It brings out the umami flavor INTENSELY, presumably due to residual ibotenic acid acting on PNS glutamatergic receptors which are responsible for the detection of umami tastes. I use it as part of my own personal special spice recipe for steaks. The rest being peppery boletus, a parasitic fungus on fly agarics, Chalciporus piperatus, (although I can never seem to find and harvest enough peppery boletus for the year to come when it grows not), chilli pepper, pink peppercorns, szechuan pepper, cubeb, and chilli along with rock sea salt, coarsely ground, black pepper and fiery little red birdseye chillies.

I go out every year when fly agarics are in season to pick them and to pick the co-occuring peppery boletes My kitchen is, I consider, empty and bereft without a big pot of dried fly agaric caps for the cookpot,

I eat them too, fresh, after a parboiling procedure similar to the one that must be employed if one is to eat the blusher, Amanita rubescens, which raw, contains a haemolytic poioson, rubescenslysin, or that which is used by those idiotic nutcases who insist on eating false morels (Gyromitra), I.e boil 'em, toss the water, boil again, toss the water, then cook as desired. They need to be quite young to retain their firmness and flavor, don't eat too much, as they bioaccumulate vast amounts of vanadium, as the complex amavadine.

Care to elaborate ungelesene? Anything you can teach me about the mushroom I welcome, I know your pretty well up on them too. Unusual to find another fan of them for some reason.
The peripheral cholinergic effects can be negated with buscopan, a peripherally selective antimuscarinic, thats a quat. of hyoscine.

Amanits Muscaria is the supreme entheogen. Few are worthy of it though.