• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsa mixture wondering if milky ways/flying saucers/and old mix burpee brand??

TheCasualSmoker

Greenlighter
Hey everyone i know this may have been posted somewhere but i haven't found it so basically i just ate around 4.5 grams of a mix of heavenly blue,flying saucer,and milky way,also a mixture called old mix by Burpee brand, was wondering if anyone has tried "flavors" other then the heavenly blues, i want to get a decent amount of euphoria as my first trip with exactly the same amount that all heavenly blues gave me, also for those who are unfortunate enough to have to eat morning glory like i did,let me tell you that maybe mixing them with ice cream will make it more bearable,for me it only tasted like ice cream and i actually started to doubt whether or not i was eating the seeds lol,definitely a good mix imo, the ice cream was cookies and cream and i added a little rootbeer just for overkill,thanks in advance guys!

I don't know 'burpee', but I think that Flying Saucers and Milky Ways are mostly decorative types of morning glories. Which doesn't necessarily mean that they're no good. Wouldn't really know about that, sorry.
But a quick search does yield this:

LSA containing varieties include Heavenly Blue, Flying Saucers, and Pearly Gates

So if I were you I would take flying saucers to be "sure", if no heavenly blues are around.

I am personally growing Milky Ways, Sunrise Serenades and Star of Yelta / Yalta's. But not to trip really.

Well thank you .so its been about 30 minutes upon ingesting and id thought id let you guys know the (milky way strain) seeds were tannish, as of now all i feel is a slight anxiousness and no nausea besides some small discomfort early after eating them. hmmm im kinda sad,i doubt there going to work as my first time i was having almost unbearable nausea although i havent eaten around 5 hours prior and on my first time i had a little food in my stomach maybe thats why i dont have any nasea,(empty stomach?) well i did eat them with a small amount of ice cream but still.... wish me luck guys i really want to feel morning glory's....GLORY

UPDATE PUPIL DILATION SLIGHT EUPHORIA 4 -5 hours later either lsa is that weird on me so the onset takes forever or the ice cream slowed the process,either way coming up and feeling great yesssss

Take some ketamine, maybe you'll end up in a morning glory hole ;)