View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsa, hawaiian baby woodrose.

psychedelicmadman

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new to this site but SWIM has alot of experience with psychedelics and SWIM has ordered 100 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and is planing on having an insane trip. What would happen if SWIM took 50 hawaiian strain baby woodrose seeds?8o8(

IMO, its a difficult trip due to nausea. Could be different from you but I'd stick with LSD or shrooms

Hi, I'm new to this site but SWIM has alot of experience with psychedelics and SWIM has ordered 100 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and is planing on having an insane trip. What would happen if SWIM took 50 hawaiian strain baby woodrose seeds?8o8(

I would suggest extracting in lemon juice or other acid to try and get as much LSA on it's own as possible. The need to puke will be severely reduced even with a cold water extraction.

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=9747 Erowid has quite a few guides.

As for the trip itself, 0.14% is the average stated LSA content for the Hawaiian strain. If 4 seeds weigh a gram (another average) then 12.5g of seed will yield up to 17.5 mg of LSA content in the extracted liquid.

1/10 or 1/30 times less potent then LSD, Hoffman states the dose to be 2-5 mg. If LSD is around 1 mg for 5 average hits, then 10-30mg, or about 15 mg would be around the same.

Basically, it's an insanely strong dose, and I would almost guarantee your ego would be shattered into an infinite plasma of nothingness. :O
Best of luck OP.

Cramps.
Lots of them.
LSA is what it is. Huge doses won't make it a heavyweight psychedelic.
IMO

Do you have access to solvents and glassware? If yes, there are some nice extraction teks around the internet. ;)
I'm thinking about one particularly, claiming to yield a product that gives no cramps, no nausea, and nice visuals.

"Swim" might do damage to his body. I read a HBWR report on erowid of a guy doing 25 seeds, and severely damaging his legs, having bile build up in them and going to the hospital. Not tryin to fear monger, but in my experience these seeds are worthless unless one enjoys flu like symptoms at the 7 seed dose range.

Do NOT eat 50 seeds. 12 gives me a pretty good trip. If you want to try 50, work your way up. They give a lot of nausea, so you might not want so many. I puke every time...

Thanks man. SWIMS now decided on doing 30 seeds instead after reading a few more trip reports! SWIM doesn't want to Have an insanely insane mindfuck and end up in hospital...

SWIM will post a live trip report tomorrow when the seeds arrive. :D Should be fun! SWIM will be doing an extraction soon aswell.

SWIM will post a live trip report tomorrow when the seeds arrive. :D Should be fun! SWIM will be doing an extraction soon aswell.

First,, don't use swim, it's confusing.
Second, the first time I did HBWR seeds it was a 50 seed dose...ground in coffee grinder and put in 000 caps.
That was WAAAY more than enough, but it was a worthwhile trip.
The nausea, for me, was reduced by smoking weed, but I don't usually have a big problem with nausea when eating HBWR seeds anyway.
Start with half, wait an hour or two and if you're not blowing chunks, then eat the rest...

i've had a few good experiences with morning glory (never with HBWR, it's dirtier/nastier) but at this point i'd pretty much rather never have another psychedelic experience than do LSA again. thankfully i probably won't have to make this choice.

If this is your first try with LSA in my honest opinion id suggest you start at a low dose, with only 4 grams of morning glory i felt an even better euphoria then MDMA and have had some minor hallucinations and crystal clear vision, best trip of my life to this day. but i don't know if you like seeing gnomes and all that jazz , but better safe then sorry i like more of a minor visual trip as my preference best of luck to you!!!!, oh and those leg cramps are gonna get ya!;D

imho , doing a high dose is going to be a most miserable and unpleasant experience ; and one you are unlikely to repeat...

good advice above - low dosing [ or none at all ] is better with HBWR . It is not a pleasant experience , and many people lose interest in seeds quickly - even when dosing low .
Why not indeed start low with only a few seeds , to feel your way , working upwards later , if desiring to do so after smaller doses [ which is unlikely ] ...
At the doses you are considering , you will experience intense gut / groin cramps , and nausea like never before .

I think you should plant your seeds , and buy some AL-LAD or LSZ or Lucy instead ....

meh my friend ended up doing 30 seeds anyways with some mephedrone and it was a nice experience except from throwing up the morning after.