View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA doesn't only suck, it is dysphoric

Alistotle

Greenlighter
I tried LSA and I realised it's only a typical heavy tryptamine body buzz with no mental. It is possibly the worst trypramine. How people like it puzzles me.

Not true..

It can have a heavy body buzz indeed compared to the mental component, but can also indeed be psychedelic just a bit more modestly than the main classic psychedelics, at usual dosages.. I don't really care much for it myself but it was okay, at least halfway decent.
But no, it is almost nothing like LSD, nothing like actual tryptamines either... and the general 'intoxication' which may include quite some side-effects like vasoconstriction is stronger than the psychedelic trip and tends to overshadow it, which can be an issue when simply trying to dose higher to compensate for lack of potency.

Sorry but also when you talk about a drug in this way, never say what it is or (,you didn't do the following) other forms of not talking in first person, like 'you trip from it, etc'. That's generalizing or overgeneralizing... you can speak for yourself and your own experiences with it, but that does not allow you to define what it can or can't do for everybody. The fact that other people do get mental effects albeit not what you'd might expect from LSD's cousin proves that.

But yeah if we get that straight, I'm with you :) for me it's not much to write home about but especially not if you have enough options. It's just that it has psychedelic potential despite what you say or think, but the point is rather that I can't really justify the balance between the trip and the buzz.