• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(LSA) A blood relative needs a recreational break and I have the answer. Comments.

Speed King

Bluelighter
My father and I are close enough. I being his first born son, understand him. Due to the employment he holds, the drug testing that he gets makes it hard to enjoy things that some of us are able to enjoy freely, by comparison. He is a been there, done that kind of guy, pot, acid, speed in the late 60's, early 70's. That is the nutshell. Long story short, through discussion with him, and understanding what I'm/ who I'm dealing with, I would like to turn my father on to a low dose of correctly extracted LSA. Pardon my French here, but I have the way to control the entire scene. Comfortable place to be, things to do and should some highly doubtful side effect of the mental kind manifest, enough anti psychotic to stop a trip in its tracks. I am open to constructive comments, suggestions from Mods and the like. This could be a very beautiful occasion, in regards to the psychiatric benefits. I am highly aware of the therapeutic value here. I would like to just smoke him out, but unfortunately that is not possible until his retirement. I have plenty of time to set this up very well, so this first post may have overlooked things. I will however thoroughly review the concept and process very well. Thank you fellow Bluelighters for any support, comments or suggestions.

Last edited:
What is the question exactly? I don't think too many of us know your father so giving advice is tricky.

Why not just get some LSD, it isn't something found in a drug test. Or some 1-p-LSD or one of the other awesome lysergic cousins. LA-111 is far trickier to work with, nothing precise about it.

Yea, sorry, I have a way of wording posts incorrectly. I know him psychologically enough, where I would feel comfortable giving him at least a threshold/ light, correctly extracted LSA dosage. I just have never "dosed" a family member. As long as I have the proper set and setting and if needed a supply of an antipsychotic, should fun time need to end, do I have the the right idea? Does this sound like a viable plan? He's cool with it. I'm just double checking, because it's slightly odd, hooking up pops. Hope this is a little clearer.

Last edited:
Got it. I'm going to re think this. Thanks all for straightening me out.

Last edited: