• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lowest DXM dosage for next day afterglow?

Renald

Bluelighter
What DXM dosage in your subjective feelings was the lowest and gave you next day afterglow?
Also, what is the lowest DXM dosage, which gave you first signs of dissociation? Maybe there is a positivive correlation between dissociation level and afterglow on next day?

1 small bottle of delsym is a good threshold...cannot remember having any next day after glow in any if my experiences.

1 small bottle of delsym is a good threshold...cannot remember having any next day after glow in any if my experiences.

Seems I am having afterglows when using about 150 mg of DXM. The good sign of an afterglow is the dissociation in the evening. What amount of DXM is Delsym bottle?
I am not very interested in high DXM dose usage of abusing the drug, I took it to conquer my depression, and seems it works at least for a second day, when I am in an afterglow.

I'd go with 180 mg hbr and Pop a vistaril and gabapentin. Music also enhance the afterglow. The beauty of dxm for me is that it makes the songs that you've listened so many times enjoyable again and you feel like it was when you're first time listening to that song. Sorry for my grammar got a GED