Low Testosterone question, long time fan first time poster

schism555

Greenlighter
So Im 39 yo got lazy over the last couple years woking out and am now backk in the mix more serious now.
Had a hard time restarting ( I know this is typical) but this time was worse. Long story short I had lab done and my testosterone level is at 237 :(. Im healthy Otherwise and doc says eat right and work big muscles to bring level back to normal. I was considering taking a steroid to sort of jump start the process. Any thoughts on this and/or recommendations?

Its just a label to indicate this thread was transferred from New Member Introductions to Steroid Discussion ;)

Welcome to BL :)

Seek a endocrinologist for trt. If they refuse, seek means of self prescribed trt. No one should have to endure low test...

So Im 39 yo got lazy over the last couple years woking out and am now backk in the mix more serious now.
Had a hard time restarting ( I know this is typical) but this time was worse. Long story short I had lab done and my testosterone level is at 237 :(. Im healthy Otherwise and doc says eat right and work big muscles to bring level back to normal. I was considering taking a steroid to sort of jump start the process. Any thoughts on this and/or recommendations?

You will lower your natural testosterone levels if you take AAS... Try what your Dr says first...

really? was thinking sustanon shouldnt that bring t levels UP?

They would bring synthetic levels of testosterone in your bloodstream up and cause your natural production to completely shut down.
TRT is a good option here, though it is a life long commitment.I would discuss it with your doctor, although as he's said about lifting and eating right, you could try that for a while and see how it goes.

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy and involves weekly injections of testosterone to keep higher testosterone levels in the blood.
This in the long run will most likely fuck up your natural production even more so it will be a permenant commitment

They would bring synthetic levels of testosterone in your bloodstream up and cause your natural production to completely shut down.
TRT is a good option here, though it is a life long commitment.I would discuss it with your doctor, although as he's said about lifting and eating right, you could try that for a while and see how it goes.

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy and involves weekly injections of testosterone to keep higher testosterone levels in the blood.
This in the long run will most likely fuck up your natural production even more so it will be a permenant commitment

Thanks for the info much appreciated.