• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Low grade weed - with seeds

I enjoy brick weed sometimes. A nice, gentle high. And good for beginners. Reminds me of still being a kid, chilling at the river all day smoking blunts. It's harder and harder to find these days unless you totally immerse yourself in the weed business. Also, where I live, only black people seem to have it anymore. I'm not racist, but I don't like guns. I've always wondered if they had something similar to brick weed in the shops in CO.

I haven't seen that stuff in over a decade. Of course, when I first started smoking that is all I had access too. Later, beast era replaced "schwag" as the cheaper option.

Kinda wish I had easy access to cheap bud simply so I could cook and make hash

Im in nyc and i buy mids all the time. Mostly because i can get decent mids that have hardly any seeds and even though i smoke daily i still get high. Try looking around in the hood.

It's not worth the time/effort it takes to grow, plain and simple. That's why a large majority comes from Mexico, they'll just plant acres of seeds and let it all grow for a few months before chopping it down and bricking it up.

Overall it has a much higher chance of being infested with mites/mold, certainly isn't healthy for you.

DJ Short talks about "seeded" females producing a different high that he finds enjoyable. Most of the brick weed you guys are talking about runs the guantlet. Most deleterious impact is the heat...much of the bales (not bricks anymore lol) go through some hell to get here.

iBUT MORE INTERESTING POINT: can anyone with experience smoking seeded females (not intersexual or "hermied") share the differences in effect?