View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Low dose LSD + 2CB combo

ThCBomb

Greenlighter
Hey so recently came across some 2cb finally after 3 years of searching for it and never been able to find a person with it in my area.
Me and my mate are gonna split 30mg. (so 15mg each)

I also have a very potent tab that was originally 160ug. I have microdosed 2 times off it so its over 100ug left. If I were to take 50ug LSD then 3 hours later take the 2cb would this be a good time?
i'm very experienced when it comes to tripping and have tripped well near 100 or so times. So i'm not to scared about intensity.

Please tell me some of your stories with this combo! Would like to hear what kind of fun i'm in for and if its worth the combo or not!!!=D=D=D

should be fun. i've never done it but i've read good things about it provided it is in fact 2C-B and LSD.

If you've never had 2C-B, maybe have that first? I had it while on acid once, I didn't mind it but if I was going to mix them again, I'd have the 2C-B first.

That's an incredible combo! I love it!

But as some says above, if you never try 2cb, maybe it's better to do it first. So you can get in touch with this incredible molecule.
The dosage that you are going to take it's great, you will have a greaaaat time!

Keep shining man!

EDIT: Also it's better for first get the 2cb kick in, and it usually take like 2 hrs...

PD Sorry my bad english

You need at least 25 mg of 2CB for it to sparkle with its own........sparkle.

But sure, 15 mg of 2CB and some blotter with a bit of acid will be a good time too.

Alright cool thanks heaps guys, appreciate it. Just one thing i was worried about was coming off the 2cb before the lsd. as lsd lasts double the time. it hasnt got a comedown to it????
for example when i candyflip i would always take the lsd 3 hours beforehand..does this not matter too much with the 2cb combo
?