Low dose every morning, no shutdown?

babayetu

Greenlighter
I read that some people say 15mg of d-bol every morning for 3 weeks will mimic the body's natural diurnal testosterone cycle closely enough that it won't cause any major shutdown. Winstrol was used by track runners in the 1980's in a similar way, 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, year round.

Can you do the same with test base?

How about prop or acetate? Too slow?

Should it be injected IV instead of IM? I'm not talking about oil, obviously.

Last edited:
I read that some people say 15mg of d-bol every morning for 3 weeks will mimic the body's natural diurnal testosterone cycle closely enough that it won't cause any major shutdown. Winstrol was used by track runners in the 1980's in a similar way, 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, year round.

Can you do the same with test base?

How about prop or acetate? Too slow?

Should it be injected IV instead of IM? I'm not talking about oil, obviously.

Low dose oral may not effect HPTA, anything with an ester NO.. Test base inject IM...

It seemed to work for Ben Johnson. I'm reckon those guys didn't risk their livelihood just because they enjoyed the taste.

Anyway I'm mainly curious. I could definitely see myself doing a low dose tne every morn before lifting though.

105 mg extra / week of test is like double your normal amount. You'll also get better and heavier workouts if you pin right before lifting, probably a lot more than you'd expect from the equivalent dose of slow ester. And d-bol is a lot stronger, in theory at least. If you could do that for 26 weeks / year and never have to be slowed down by any bull****, how would you not see results? Won't put you on stage, but not everybody is aiming for that.

105 mg extra / week of test is like double your normal amount. You'll also get better and heavier workouts if you pin right before lifting, probably a lot more than you'd expect from the equivalent dose of slow ester. And d-bol is a lot stronger, in theory at least. If you could do that for 26 weeks / year and never have to be slowed down by any bull****, how would you not see results? Won't put you on stage, but not everybody is aiming for that.

Not right before, maybe give it about an hour to get into the bloodstream...

Not right before, maybe give it about an hour to get into the bloodstream...
I know of some ncaa athletes who do this approach to maximize gains and dodge random testings as it minimizes the noticeability of things on drug tests. Mind you it's all no ester gear and fast acting orals with short half lives (I think winstrol has a pretty long half life as I recall seeing a female dosing protocol calling for EOD usage).
As for me I like high dose everyday with shutdown! Gainz Gainz Gainz!

Last edited:
This would be the holy grail if it worked, but I think you have very little chance of it not actually affecting HPTA. It's not just the half-life of the DBol or Test, but also unpredictable binding to SHBG (slowing release) and the various estro by-products and some effect on PRL. If it was possible to 'cheat' the body like this, then our own negative-feedback systems simply wouldn't be fit for purpose and natural test levels would be extremely random.

Having said that, you could try limiting the damage (eg AI), and if you're happy to accept some HPTA disruption, you'd probably still do pretty well with long-term low dose periodisation like this. IIRC something similar was pretty common practice with elite coaches in the former USSR and GDR, though their athletes tended to lie and cheat (take much larger doses) given half a chance, as blood tests would often prove...