• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Low dose dextromethorphan and its impact on analgesia (oxy,tram,nsaidetc..big tolerance).

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hello everybody,

As some of u know i am addicted to opioids because of chronic pain and now post-surgery pain. My tolerance is big (oxy ER 200mg no problem, tramadol Up to 2000mg daily if i have levetiracetam) and they do not even work properly, sometimes i think that 2x400mg ibuprofen, maybe with some caffeine or other adjuvants, work as good as this narcotics...

Back to the topic, what impact would 30-60mg DXM , 2-3x daily have on my pain, my perception of it..basicaly, do u think it would make this pharma-opium painkillers work better ? IT IS tragic to feel so much pain while being on very strong meds. Tramadol is maximum they prescribe, IT IS now considered a strong opioid with equipotent analgesic effects as morphine. Much stronger dihydrocodeine IS considered a weak opioid but they work for pain, i have script for 60x60mg dhc /month but now i use tramadol drops, tramadol+paracetamol,Oxycodone + Naloxone ER.