Low dose AAS with MDMA

Steelj89

Greenlighter
Hi guys!

So after 8+ years of working out, I decided to start my first cycle. Started about a month ago, and am taking 300mg sust a week(one injection)with 50mg liquid anavar each day. Using liv. 52 for liver support.

There is a two day event I am going to this coming weekend in which I was hoping to indulge a little bit(mdma for two nights)... My question is, would this be alright to do? If so, would it be best to cut out this weeks dose and wait until the week after, or is a redose okay? I would redose on Tuesday and the event is the following Friday/Saturday.

24 y/o male, 235lbs very healthy overall and blood test last week came back exceptional.

Thank you in advance for any and all advice! :)

You shouldn't be injecting sust once a week due to short esters present should be 3x per week minimum to keep bloods stable.
Unless your very tall you or built like a shithouse natty which is doubtfull at 235 at less than 6ft tall your bf may be a bit too high to even be on aas.
Liver support isn't nessecery with oral steroids especially with 50mg anavar.

But your question I shall answer, mdma and steroids will not likely cause any interaction to be concerned about especially not 300mg test and 50mg car (conservitice doses of both)
What will happen is you won't eat correctly and you will deplete your serotonin levels making you unwilling to train for up to a week resulting in your body going into a catabolic state.

You will lose muscle fat and strength so its up to you though don't reccomend it

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice!
I am 6,3 and 10% body fat. I switched to one injection only because the last 3 I've taken previously have given me crippling pain for a week! But I will revise my obviously wrong shooting method and take your advice.
As far as the event goes, I will dose my regular sust early in the week(300mg, two doses) and stop the anavar on the days I roll.
Hopefully this will work just fine. If anyone has any opinions on this plan let me know! :)

Hi guys!

So after 8+ years of working out, I decided to start my first cycle. Started about a month ago, and am taking 300mg sust a week(one injection)with 50mg liquid anavar each day. Using liv. 52 for liver support.

There is a two day event I am going to this coming weekend in which I was hoping to indulge a little bit(mdma for two nights)... My question is, would this be alright to do? If so, would it be best to cut out this weeks dose and wait until the week after, or is a redose okay? I would redose on Tuesday and the event is the following Friday/Saturday.

24 y/o male, 235lbs very healthy overall and blood test last week came back exceptional.

Thank you in advance for any and all advice! :)

As per what nolys stated, due to the shorter prop' and phenylprop' esters Sustanon should be pinned at least twice a week to avoid plasma spikes and any unnecessary aromatization and DHT conversion...

Two nights in a row of MDMA is a bit much, your 2nd night could be disappointing.. pre and post load with antioxidants (vit-C, vit-E, L-carnitine, NAC etc), plus 5-HT and DA precursors L-tryptophan and L-tyrosine, some foods containing vit-B6, keep hydrated, avoid raised body temp, and don't re-dose..!!

MDMA can induce hypertension, and 5-HT2b receptor agonism, which has been shown to be responsible for heart valve silliness, Case reports of cardiovascular events in young male body builders abusing pharmacological doses of multiple anabolic agents include arrhythmia, hypertension, acute myocardial infarction, cardiomyopathy and stroke, it has been conjectured that dose-dependent androgen– induced vasospasm, endothelial dysfunction, platelet aggregation, activation of the coagulation cascade, atherogenic lipid profiles (decreased HDL–cholesterol and increased LDL-cholesterol), and direct myocardial injury leading to abnormal left ventricular function (including diastolic dysfunction) and hypertrophy are relevant mechanisms precipitating sudden cardiac deaths in young power athletes and body builders....

As with anything, you take your chances..!!

Yesalis, C.E. and M.S. Bahrke, Doping among adolescent athletes. Baillieres Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2000. 14 (1): p. 25-35.

Dhar, R., et al., Cardiovascular toxicities of performance-enhancing substances in sports. Mayo Clin Proc, 2005. 80 (10): p. 1307-15.

Fineschi, V., et al., Anabolic steroid abuse and cardiac sudden death: a pathologic study. Arch Pathol Lab Med, 2001. 125 (2): p. 253-5.

Sullivan, M.L., et al., The cardiac toxicity of anabolic steroids. Prog Cardiovasc Dis, 1998. 41 (1): p. 1-15.

No need to stop your var usage on your rolling days I'd advise against that actually the var could actually help prevent catabolism to a degree.
Though I would like genetic freaks input on that before stating it as fact

Thank you so much for the replies guys!
Obviously I want to get the very most out of my cycle, however my main focus for this event is to have nothing bad happen.. To that end, still take the anavar as usual?

would never recommend recreational drugs and AAS. I myself was in a very dark place not so long a go.. I was hooked on Amphetamines and painkillers and other drugs and i did cycle steroids very irresponsible along with all the drugs i did. i managed to be big even tho i used a lot of drugs witch made my body go into catabolic. my point is.. using little MDMA for two days wont do much, but still wouldn't recommend it for your health.

I don't advocate it but two days really isn't bad. I would make sure to test your pills if you are going to do it. Steroids raise red blood cell count and that raises blood pressure. If you were to get a nasty mix of research chemicals, the vasoconstriction combined with dancing and the raise in blood pressure from steroids could be dangerous. If you have any underlying cardiovascular issues, the mix could be fatal.