Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Low dose 2cB

RamDass1931

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am wondering about the effects of lower doses of 2cb. 5-10mg.

How would that make you feel? MDMA light?

Would people notice or would you just be a happier an better you? Would your pupils dilate noticeably at this level or could you look non-trippers in the eye? What about even lower e.g. 2-4mg.

For me 2c-b is the closest thing to MDMA in low dose. It have a really close body high. You dont dilate noticeably. 10mg is a very low dose for me, It gets better and more psychedelic if I smoke some cannabis.

I was just about to make a thread asking about a 8mg-10mg low dose. Haha good to know.

Low dose 2cb..... It makes your lips feel soft and warm, a fussy feeling in your upper head frontal lobe area. A little bit of visuals not much audio, music is greatly appreciated, want to move a bit. And Mabe dialate the Windows a little bit bit to much but in a darker area most defenately. Swim personally likes to mix 22cb with other face like cocain Or md-xx, K or Erma. It's a good way to say hello when you nonchalantly throw 40 mg in a pile of WIERD powder cocktale people are cutting to face. The great Pacific Northwest is crazy, love it.