• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Loving this knockout combo.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
2mg k pin. 25mg hydroxizine hydrochloride. Can I bump my hydro dose to 50. I didn’t see that klonopin affects breathing as much as opiates. So that seems promising. But I wanna see what 40 mg Ritalin throughout day then about 6pm. 2mg klonopin and 50mg hydroxizine. I should be fine?

There's no risk of respiratory depression.
Clonazepam (like most benzos) doesn't depress breathing unless you throw a significant amount of opioids, alcohol or other strong sedatives into the mix, 50mg of hydroxyzine isn't going to do anything.

Clonazepam (like most benzos) doesn't depress breathing unless you throw a significant amount of opioids, alcohol or other strong sedatives into the mix, 50mg of hydroxyzine isn't going to do anything.
Thank you!

^LOW risk. Not the same as NO risk. But it's very unlikely.

Just for clarity: when you said "up to 50mg Hydro" you just meant doubling the Hydroxyzine, right? (when I first read it I thought you had meant 50mg Hydrocodone on top of these two, which WOULD cause some risk).

^LOW risk. Not the same as NO risk. But it's very unlikely.

Just for clarity: when you said "up to 50mg Hydro" you just meant doubling the Hydroxyzine, right? (when I first read it I thought you had meant 50mg Hydrocodone on top of these two, which WOULD cause some risk).
60 mg Ritalin throughout day. Clonazepam 2 mg and 50mg hydroxizine.

60 mg Ritalin throughout day. Clonazepam 2 mg and 50mg hydroxizine.

Damn, I wish I had your doctor! That sounds like a very safe combo, too. Especially for sleep. I dunno if you HAVE ADD/ADHD and if it stops you getting stimulation, but when I was using a lot of amphetamine, I used to use a 2mg Xanax at night or I couldn't sleep.

That is probably why at my clinic the doctor will only prescribe Clonzepam.

Damn, I wish I had your doctor! That sounds like a very safe combo, too. Especially for sleep. I dunno if you HAVE ADD/ADHD and if it stops you getting stimulation, but when I was using a lot of amphetamine, I used to use a 2mg Xanax at night or I couldn't sleep.
Ritalin isn’t prescribed. He won’t prescribe it tried last month got Wellbutrin. So I’m telling him this month. Look take my klonopin whatever but I need my adderall or ima just go seeking for it. It’s the only time I wake up and take a 20mg and feel motivated to live again. I’m past the point of not sleeping. I fall asleep fine. But in the past week I’ve ate twice and drank protein shakes and took vitamins. I’m finally back down to my normal weight of 160 but I need to cut to 150 cause I wanna start mma bad. I wanna get this anger out in a positive way and find a man with his shit together to teach me to harness this hatred for myself. Cause I love the world. I wanna see you all succeed but I hate myself so bad.
No one takes responsibility, perhaps that’s another defect. But I feel every pain and sorrow I directly/indirectly cause someone. And I’m responsible, I’m responsible for not talking to my friend about Christ now he’s in prison for life. I’m responsible for my step brother being on drugs. I’m responsible for murdering my unborn child. And I’m responsible for being selfish my whole life and I’m being selfish right now when I could be helping. As soon as the local shelter opens ima ride down there and see if I can get to work back helping them again.

2mg k pin. 25mg hydroxizine hydrochloride. Can I bump my hydro dose to 50. I didn’t see that klonopin affects breathing as much as opiates. So that seems promising. But I wanna see what 40 mg Ritalin throughout day then about 6pm. 2mg klonopin and 50mg hydroxizine. I should be fine?

Wait what? I was prescribed hydroxizine hydrochloride for high blood pressure and it makes me piss alot more than coffee. Does it relax you? I never took more than 12.5mg

Hey funeral! Maybe consider making the title of your thread a little more relevant next time for your own sake. I think you'll get more and better quality answers that way.

Hydroxyzine (Vistaril; Atarax) is not particularly dangerous even in combination with other drugs. It is sedating, yes, but shouldn't be contributory to dangerous side effects like respiratory depression. It is just an antihistamine, sedating, but not depressing to the respiratory system.

For anyone reading this, Hydroxyzine can effect the metabolism of other drugs like Methadone for instance. Even in this context the potentiation is almost negligible.

Wait what? I was prescribed hydroxizine hydrochloride for high blood pressure and it makes me piss alot more than coffee. Does it relax you? I never took more than 12.5mg
They gave it to me when I stayed up for 30 hours. And in combination at 25-50 mg. In combination in makes the klonopin feel twice as heavy

Hey funeral! Maybe consider making the title of your thread a little more relevant next time for your own sake. I think you'll get more and better quality answers that way.

Hydroxyzine (Vistaril; Atarax) is not particularly dangerous even in combination with other drugs. It is sedating, yes, but shouldn't be contributory to dangerous side effects like respiratory depression. It is just an antihistamine, sedating, but not depressing to the respiratory system.

For anyone reading this, Hydroxyzine can effect the metabolism of other drugs like Methadone for instance. Even in this context the potentiation is almost negligible.
Thank you. Cause I need two today along with 2mg of my k pin.