L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Love sucks

XxFlyingKitsXx

Greenlighter
Ive fallen in love once i got my heart broken. I still think about him daily. No one can replace my first love. I am scared to fall in love again. Every time i start falling for a guy he either uses me or fucks me over.
~ love sucks.

I was in the same position before but trust me on this, once you meet your soul mate you're views on love will change again <3

Last edited:
you have to be open to new experience for it to occur

you need to look at what it is about the first one that is playing on your mind and then find a way to get over him

give me some time frames-length of your relationship/age when it started and how long since the split?

You have to learn how to know when an "asshole" is running game on you. You can absolutely find love. First you have to hold back until you know it's not "bullshit". Don't give yourself as much as you normally would. The game runners will see you be so wide open and play right in to it. Put your defences up. The right guy will stay until you drop the shield. Only drop it for the right guy though. Use your judgement, and always be queity on the defence as to not chase them away. Hang in there! :)

I was in the same position before but trust me on this, once you meet your soul mate you're views on love with change again <3

Although I don't believe in soulmates, I do believe in many other potential partners, and they ARE out there!

Same here, I've had my heart broken too many times. Most recently when I only started to appreciate someone when he was gone. :(

I'm also starting to doubt I'm able to harmoniously co-exist with the opposite sex, or I just don't have it in me, but at the same time I can't live without them as it's always been my main source of happiness in life (or I need that outlet for love to feel life is worth living).

Ive fallen in love once i got my heart broken. I still think about him daily. No one can replace my first love. I am scared to fall in love again. Every time i start falling for a guy he either uses me or fucks me over.
~ love sucks.

I think you have to question "why" you fall inlove, and what the love actually is.

Typically people develop strong admirations to others. Sadly, as soon as someone detects you're in this state, you become very vulnerable. I think once a guy knows you admire him, it puts him right off. This is certainly true with myself.

I was in the same position before but trust me on this, once you meet your soul mate you're views on love will change again <3

And then there is love which is not the aforementioned admiration, but more of a genuine respect. This is not off-putting. I could only call this "soul mates", because it is genuine. So I agree with Jonnavi 100% here. Love with the right person doesn't have to be so heart-breaking.

My first love came when I was 3 and was for a younger boy I used to play with next door. Of course it was a very childlike kind of love. But it felt like being in love as I was so happy to see him.

Anyway, I think your real first love is your parent of the opposite sex which lasts until you get into your teens and start to discover those your own age. Every love is probably a way of trying to recreate that perfect love you had with your mother/father in the first years of your life but it's just not possible. For one reason, none of you are willing to give and sacrifice so much for each other as the your parent of the opposite sex was, but you both expect the other person to.