• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Love hearing youre not "SOBER" when on bupe, lol. esp. 2MG or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
always catch myself in a convo when someone may bring up sobriety and I will mention I am still on 2MG Suboxone and DOING WELL and I have that ONE PERSON who has to mention that he "wishes me luck on getting sober and to stay strong". dude, I am sober as a MOFO based on my past and what I consider sober. hell, I will stay on bupe for life if I have to and if it keeps me away from that life I once lived, shooting 1-3G's of dope/day based on money/timing, etc. come on, 2MG bupe/day and staying clean otherwise and you wish me nothing but the best on getting "sober". for a heavy user, a daily user, and someone w/ a hard past, 2MG bupe is doing NOTHING.. and I MEAN NOTHING.. when it comes to that feeling of getting "high", so please DO NOT TELL ME I AM SOBER! and yes, I have posted this here before but I had to make a small name change, so figured why not post again, right?

best part is, this person telling/saying this to me is currently on VIVITROL, lol. but he is SOBER because his shot is not a "drug" but my Suboxone is a "drug", right? everyone has their on interpretation of drugs, and I like to consider myself a smart dude based on my knowledge of pills/powder/dust/everything about drugs. yes, I have been using them for a long time and have come from weed, crystal, K, G, dope, etc. and the dope caught me for far too long and ruined years but I am currently doing GREAT and DO NOT CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY/DO/THINK because it all comes down to me, right? but I still get a kick out of comments as I mentioned here.

anyway, to those on Suboxone - GOOD LUCK GETTING SOBER, lol

dont care if you are on 24MG/bupe or .25MG bupe, you are sober, sober, sober and you are betting your life based on your past.

best of luck to my bupe "users".

Status
Not open for further replies.