LOUISIANA BLUELIGHTERS ROLL CALL!

Will=-)~

Bluelighter
I WAS JUST WONDERING WHO ELSE FROM LOUISIANA IS A BLUELIGHTER...DROP ME A LINE SOMETIME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON...LATER...
WILLB
"MUSIC IS THE MESSAGE...SPREAD THE WORD"

whats up ya'll? Lafayette here. Whats everyone doing for mardi gras? think about it and dont forget to post! =)

Hey WillB, What part of La. exacty are you from? I live in Hammond La., and just got fired from my job so it gives me much more time to spend on Bluelight. I actually thought I was the only one on Bluelight that was from La. b/c I posted a while back asking if there was anybody else from La. and no one answered it.

Hey Yall!! I dont live in LA anymore, but I went to LSU for 2 years...I go down really often so we all should plan a meet-up!!! I frequent Madeville, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Lake Charles...Les e le bon ton roulle! Or however the hell you spell it!!
XOXO
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Hey I just moved from Louisiana too. I frequent Lake charles, as that is where I lived. Now I live in New York...And my friends here call me "cajun". I hate it.
peace Louisianians!!!
paul.

Thank you, E!! I am a yankee who just spends time there...How the heck am I supposed to know?? How old are you? Where did you go to high school??? Lake Charles is a pretty small town...Maybe we know some of the same people!!!!
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

hey y'all. i always wondered if there were some louisiana people on here. I'm in Baton Rouge. y'all holla at me sometime.
keep it surreal.
peacekid

got a monroe bluelighter here. the scene here is so bad. no plur. still have to travel to nola to have an enjoyable evening.

hey hey!!!! im from lafayette
smile.gif
the scene here sucks too.. but like.. sundance (laf promotor) is doin some stuff with frebass (nola) so get ready to look for some GOOD acts here at outerlimits!! also... i'll see all of ya'll at ZOOLU!!!! woohoo.
peaz
------------------
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:
.oOo.SaraDay.oOo.