Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lost The Magic? Potential Solution

Jayess

Greenlighter
Complete sexual abstinence.

More effective the longer you leave it. Ideally 6+ weeks.

Works, but I don't understand how. Can anyone offer any logical explanations?

Well im not sure in combination with mdma but sexual abstinence is definetly a way to work with prana (hinduistic term for life energy). I can imagine this having an influence on an MDMA trip, but cant really explain how. My psychedelic trips definetly feel clearer when I dont ejaculate. (Im male btw)

Does that also mean abstinence from jacking off? I avoid women already, they're not worth it.

Does that also mean abstinence from jacking off? I avoid women already, they're not worth it.

I would say so yes. I thought on some level that it made a difference a while ago, but it's only recently after observing the change between who I am now compared to myself in the midst of my previous sexual habits. I am so much more exposed to emotion and the feeling behind life itself, good and bad. But it's improved my serotonin related substance trips dramatically; I believe it to be because of how much of life I really am able to be sensitive to.

The feeling of wanting sex is so much more powerful and energising than people really acknowledge. It's way too valuable to waste on a PC screen or a girl who doesn't have your total attraction.

Possibly due to effects on a brain region called the MPOA. Very rich in oxytocin receptors, serotonin receptors and it is also related to sexual behavior.

Interesting consideration. But I was always told that oxytocin release was highest during and after sex?

The MDMA mediated oxytocin release is thought to be mediated by 5-HT1A receptors in the MPOA - one scenario is that sex desensitizes the 5-HT1A and/or oxytocin receptors, leaving less receptors available to contribute to the MDMA high

I would say so yes. I thought on some level that it made a difference a while ago, but it's only recently after observing the change between who I am now compared to myself in the midst of my previous sexual habits. I am so much more exposed to emotion and the feeling behind life itself, good and bad. But it's improved my serotonin related substance trips dramatically; I believe it to be because of how much of life I really am able to be sensitive to.

The feeling of wanting sex is so much more powerful and energising than people really acknowledge. It's way too valuable to waste on a PC screen or a girl who doesn't have your total attraction.

Thank you, I shall do this. I was actually able to cum on E but that made the high worse so I'm not repeating that mistake, lol.

etifoxine is another potential solution. Don't quite know how it works tho, but it causes an increase in neurosteroids synthesis so this might be part of it. For the first time in years i actually felt like rolling.

I was taking the etifoxine to help me sleep (bought it from a russian med site).

Be carefull tho. Seems to be highly liver toxic after as little as 2 weeks. So i take it 2 or 3 times a week at most with time off in between. Gives me terrible drymouth which apparently is also a sign of liver stress?

Anyway. The stuff is dirt cheap, so i will keep cycling to see if i can fully get the magic back

etifoxine is another potential solution. Don't quite know how it works tho, but it causes an increase in neurosteroids synthesis so this might be part of it. For the first time in years i actually felt like rolling.

I was taking the etifoxine to help me sleep (bought it from a russian med site).

Be carefull tho. Seems to be highly liver toxic after as little as 2 weeks. So i take it 2 or 3 times a week at most with time off in between. Gives me terrible drymouth which apparently is also a sign of liver stress?

Anyway. The stuff is dirt cheap, so i will keep cycling to see if i can fully get the magic back

How did you use this? As in time schedule/dosage etc

Sounds like you had interesting results. What was the overall outcome?

How did you use this? As in time schedule/dosage etc

Sounds like you had interesting results. What was the overall outcome?

first week oral 1 capsule before bed about 3 days of the week and the second week 2 caps before bed. Rolled the week after and already noticed a difference. I haven't taken it since because of terrible longlasting drymouth and a yellowish tint on my tongue. Freaked me out (thought i might have wrecked my liver)

After about 8 days the drymouth and yellow tongue were gone. I feel fine and i'll probably try again for a longer period of time with a lower dose.

If 2 weeks already gave results a couple months on and off might bring the magic back full.

If you decide to try this atleast invest in some milkthistle with high silymarin content.